This time I will do it!!...

How often have you been exercising while you have been with slimming world? I have started at a similar weight to your start weight and am trying to work out how much of a difference exercise will make.

Try not to get too disheartened though, maybe you could work at maintaining for a few weeks and then do the final stretch x

Heya Texty, I'm good, just sitting down to munch my cherries :)

Anju - that's quite interesting! I feel really funny though, not used to too much caffeine. Maybe I'll try again before the gym tomorrow and see if it makes a difference. The hard thing will be trying to remain objective, could be a placebo affect... X

How often have you been exercising while you have been with slimming world? I have started at a similar weight to your start weight and am trying to work out how much of a difference exercise will make.

Try not to get too disheartened though, maybe you could work at maintaining for a few weeks and then do the final stretch x

Hi Hayley,

I started exercising at the end of March, so did most of my SW journey with no exercise.

Now I go to the gym 4-5 times per week and am starting to notice a difference, albeit a slow one.

Initially my losses slowed but within a week or two they were back to normal, providing I stuck to plan.

Am trying to give it a push this week and keep syns to a minimum to sort of 'detox' myself.
Am hoping that once I see the losses again it might spur me on for the last push.

Have you got much left to go? Haven't quite worked out how to view stats on my phone yet x

Yay! Lost 2.5lbs tonight. Only managed success express for 4 days due to visitors -again! Still am really pleased

Thanks for telling me about how you have approached exercise. I have only just started (on day 10 today) so have a long way to go.

I did day 1 of couch to 5km today, which was hard work but proud I managed it.

You are doing amazingly well getting to the gym so often, that is dedication :)

x

That's amazing! How much is that over the month? You've had fab losses the past few weeks.

Well done x
thank you, am really pleased. I managed 8lbs loss this month. That is with a STS and one week on half a pound loss. Just need to find a way to iron out the kinks and have more consistency in my losses. The 2 not so good weeks were the same as the others where I had good losses.

Well done I swear by couch to 5k it's tough but worth it :)
Hi gill hope you are doing well. At what stage of your weight loss did you start the C25K? I think my knees couldn't take the strain yet so I am sticking to aqua aerobics and walking at the moment. Thanks xx

Couch to 5K is good. I did try it when I first started running on the treadmill.

Am quite enjoying the gym at the mo :) x

Anju - 8lbs is amazing! I'm coming to live with you for a month :) lol

Am setting myself a mini challenge - 100% on plan until 28th August - me and OH go away that weekend on our own for our anniversary so will have the weekend off as a treat.
If I can do 100% til then, I'll hopefully be very close to target by the time we go x

Thanks flabtofit!
I think a lot of my problem is over the next few weekends I have a lot on and know I will be drinking/eating so I feel like if I slip up in the week too its not going to make a lot of difference!

I haven't set myself a time frame I want to lose my weight in as it is just unrealistic for me. I have hardly nothing on all throughout the year then I start sw and realise I have hen do's, weddings, birthday meals, parties etc nearly every weekend til end of November! And then of course the dreaded Christmas!

I really am going to try when I can though, as of today as little syns as I can! Every little helps! Haha

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Things always come up, that's part of life and you have to enjoy them.

Use flexi syns for them and then stick to plan the rest of the time x

Anju - 8lbs is amazing! I'm coming to live with you for a month :) lol

Am setting myself a mini challenge - 100% on plan until 28th August - me and OH go away that weekend on our own for our anniversary so will have the weekend off as a treat.
If I can do 100% til then, I'll hopefully be very close to target by the time we go x

Here to subscribe & Anju I am also coming to live with you - unless you start a diary ;)

Yeah that's a good idea! Think ill have to do that!

Ill still be having a peep at how you manage it though lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good day today :)
Two different people have told me I look slim today and when I stripped off to get changed for the gym I caught sight of myself in our full-length mirror - not something I normally do! - and was surprised to see my legs looking better and my bum looks smaller :)

Spurred me on despite craving chocolate.

Today's food:
HExA = 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
HExB = 35g Porridge

BREAKFAST:
Magic Porridge (HExB and Vanilla Mullerlight) topped with Raspberries and Blueberries

LUNCH:
Batchelors Mild Curry Noodle Pot Shot
Raspberries

DINNER:
2x Chicken Breast Steaks (only small) topped with Hot Salsa (1 syn) and Cheese (HExA) with an Airfried Corn on the Cob.

SNACKS:
Shape Cherry Yoghurt
Cherries

TOTAL SYNS = 1 SYN
Exercise - Gym

Back