This time I will do it!!...

you look amazing. such a small waist. well done xxxx

Aww Anju, I'm sending you a big hug hunni - that has made me feel sad for you. I know how that feels but, if you hadn't lost an amazing amount of weight it wouldn't have been only 3" too small would it? I know that's probably not helped but look at the positives. You really have done so well. Do you know a good seamstress who could alter a dress for you? That would certainly make a dress unique x
Thanks Adelle. That does help - a lot. Another month or so and I will be able to get into an outfit off the peg, so I will jst wait for that. whats another month, when stuff hasnt fitted me for 12 years!

This gives me some hope...well done :)

Well...went to group today and my C has left!
The woman who runs the group I was thinking of attending on Saturdays is now running it.
She's very motivational so will stay to group next week.

Did have a 4lbs gain over the 2weeks but normally I don't eat until after WI but I've eaten normally today and it's a new scales.

So...13lbs to target. Here I come! X

That seems like fate. You have a wonderful consultant now and the support for all the members that you already know! Excellent. Now to just get that last stone off, I know you can do it!

You look fab chick well done. Yayyyy to the C leaving as Anju says it must be fate. 13lbs!! you will get rid of that in no time x

We had a different C this week as ours was on holiday. She was brilliant, really motivational and enthusiastic. A few people that I sit with muttered about changing group and how they had learnt more in one session than the last month. Even I dithered, but I really would miss lots of people, who had become my friends. I think we under estimate the support those around us give in group. I would miss their support by changing group and would have to build that up all over again. Luckily you have managed to get the best of both worlds - new C and same support network. You will have the last few pounds off in no time.

Hugs to those of you with difficult MILs. Nothing worse than constant criticism and sly digs.

You look so pretty in that dress :) Great news about the new consultant, onwards and downwards not much left..

xx

We had a different C this week as ours was on holiday. She was brilliant, really motivational and enthusiastic. A few people that I sit with muttered about changing group and how they had learnt more in one session than the last month. Even I dithered, but I really would miss lots of people, who had become my friends. I think we under estimate the support those around us give in group. I would miss their support by changing group and would have to build that up all over again. Luckily you have managed to get the best of both worlds - new C and same support network. You will have the last few pounds off in no time.

It is great. Shame about your C though, nothing worse than a C whose heart isn't really in it.
Our old C didn't even tell anyone she was going! X

Hugs to those of you with difficult MILs. Nothing worse than constant criticism and sly digs.

You look so pretty in that dress :) Great news about the new consultant, onwards and downwards not much left..

xx

Thanks Hayley. MIL's are known for being a pain in the butt, I guess a few for straight into that stereotype.

Thanks about the dress. Just counting the lbs to target now. X

I just can't understand how people can be so wicked! If I ever have a son ill do all I can to make his girlfriend feel welcome! My exs mum was fantastic she used to take me shopping, to go see musicals in London and everything.

Well done for the dress. You look amazing! I am nearly managing to get back into some of my size 8s! :) x

Sent from my iPhone
Pebbles xx

I am surprised she didnt say anything. It goes to show how little she cared and didnt bother. Is the new C a permanent one or is she covering till someone can be found ?

I am surprised she didnt say anything. It goes to show how little she cared and didnt bother. Is the new C a permanent one or is she covering till someone can be found ?

Permanent which is good. None of the social team even showed up so the new C was pretty much on her own last night x

Crazzzyy day - Speed Awareness Course, Dentist for me and the babies, picked up a prescription, had to go into town for a few bits n bobs, food shop, and then Aaron started his new swimming lessons - so proud of him, he was amazing!! :)

Food has been good today as well, feel good to be back on plan.
Haven't managed to get to the gym today and I can't go tomorrow as the trainer is off. Have done 3days already this week though so not too bad. A few rest days now and then straight back at it on Monday.

Rambling now sorry.

Todays food:
HExA = 2x Babybel
HExB = Weetabix Oatey Bar

BREAKFAST:
Strawberries, Raspberries and Blueberries

LUNCH:
Salad - Mixed Leaves, Tomatoes, Yellow Pepper, Radish, Red Onion, Pickled Jalpeno
Shape 0% Yoghurt

DINNER:
New Potatoes, Broccoli and Chicken with Gravy (5 syns)

SNACKS:
Twirl (4.5)

TOTAL SYNS = 9.5 SYNS

I'm a new member to slimming world, your story is so inspirational.
Regarding consultants were having different ones every week ATM while a woman completes her training and she starts first week of September. All a bit confusing but they've all been ever so helpful so far, just been a shame that can't get to know one specifically yet. Keep up the good work, you haven't got far to go on your amazing journey :)

Back