This time I will do it!!...

I'm a new member to slimming world, your story is so inspirational.
Regarding consultants were having different ones every week ATM while a woman completes her training and she starts first week of September. All a bit confusing but they've all been ever so helpful so far, just been a shame that can't get to know one specifically yet. Keep up the good work, you haven't got far to go on your amazing journey :)

Hi Amber,

Thank you! It still amazes me that people actually read what I write :)

Once your new C is in place I bet it will be lovely - getting to know the same person, building a relationship. The C and the group really is an amazing support network.

Good luck on your journey and if I can help then shout x

Thanks hun.
Freya's been poorly this evening. Absolutely burning hot. Took her temp and the digital thermometer said 38.9. Just arguing with OH over whether to call the out-of-hours GP for advice but he thinks I'm overreacting. I possibly am but hate my babies being ill and I can't do anything x

38.5 on a digital thermometer do quite accurate. Our thermometer starts bleeping like hell if its a reading that it considers high and it has been bleeping.

OH thinks it's cos she's teething and it may well be but I worry x

Hun you cant be too careful, when theyre little and they have temps like that they can have temperature fits. I would ring NHS direct at least x

Thanks both. Just waiting for a call back - rung the NHS Direct Wales number.
They said it should be no longer than half hour.
Freya has managed to drop back off to sleep but I'm too paranoid to go to sleep until the say it's normal. X

They said it may be a viral infection. They can't do much, just push fluids and keep an eye on her temp. Is it rises anymore after Calpol or she develops any other symptoms then to take her to out of hours GP X

What a great quote Gillybops

I'm going to be joining SW this week on Wednesday so determine to lose weight and keep it off this time. Fed up of being fat! I've found reading these stories inspiring too.

Morning, how is Freya? Was she okay last night? Lots of love xxx

How is Freya this morning, hope that her temp has come down xxx

Morning all. She was up all night bless her. Have given her Calpol every four hours and her temp has come down to 37.9 which is almost normal.

Will keep an eye on her today and see how she goes.

I hate it when they're ill :-( x

I'm going to be joining SW this week on Wednesday so determine to lose weight and keep it off this time. Fed up of being fat! I've found reading these stories inspiring too.

Heya Yellow.
You can do it. SW is a great plan and is something that is a complete lifestyle change.
Take some photos and measurements before you start - they'll help you when you need a boost x

Back