This time I will do it!!...

Thank you. She's sleeping again now bless her x

awww wee mite, hopefully it will only be a 24/48 hour thing and she will be right as rain tomorrow, watch this she will have 2/3 teeth pop through too :)

OH ordering in a curry for us tonight. I'm shattered, don't feel like cooking.

Bang goes todays day on plan. Hopefully if I stick to plan tomorrow-Thursday, I'll be able to manage a lb off.

My poor baby is still poorly :-( x

I always think that if your kids are ill the plan can wait. Hope she feels better tomorrow xx

Worry about the plan when the little one is better hun, its awful when they cant tell you whats wrong. I would rather I was ill than my kids x

Hope she is feeling better this morning and that you managed some sleep xx

Morning all! Freya did sleep most of the night and looks a little perkier today. Still very cuddly but she has been calling 'Mam' and 'Dad' this morning - she didn't talk/babble at all yesterday x

Shattered,, in need of a shower and feeling annoyed with myself for eating off-plan last night as I showed a 1.5lbs gain this morning!

Wish there was a switch you could flick to get you in the zone and 100% on plan regardless.

Sorry for the rant hun. Whats your plans for today? X

Rant away hun - life throws things at us. Its a new day get back on it, keep yoursself busy to stop you picking at bad stuff.

Im on day 4 of SE and not happy as the scales arent moving, I have stuck to it religiously and nothing :-(

Ive eaten mostly salad rather than veg hun, I dont know if its the bread as ive gone from having it once a week ,to having it every day?

Im feeling fuller for longer so not picking and I didnt even have room for a curly wurly yesterday so that saved me 6 syns lol

Has it's benefits then! :)

Maybe it is the bread, I always bloat after bread.

Been thinking about trying SE - the two HEx's appeal but the thought if eating 2/3SF.... X

As you all know, my head hasn't really been in SW lately - I manage a few days on-plan, then a few days off...
It's really been annoying me - I used to have so much motivation at the beginning and could do with a little more of that to get me to target and then on the path to maintaining.

So, today I braved the computer and looked through some old photos of me pre-SW. Most of the photos are either snapped when I'm not looking or at 'special' occasion such as holidays etc... where I'm feeling a little more confident to bare all.
So...I thought I'd share some pics with you to try to remind myself of how far I've come and to kick-start that motivation to carry on and lose the last 13lbs.
Please be kind - it's taken a lot to post these.

So, first picture is me on Honeymoon, 10months after having Aaron. I did try to lose some weight before getting married and weighed about 12st 7lbs. I initially thought I looked okay as I had lost some weight but I remember being devastated when we looked at the pics when we got home - I looked huge.
P6090013.JPG

The second picture is of me on holidays a year later - by this time my weight had crept up to approx 13st 7lbs. I felt fat and frumpy and spent the whole holiday covered up. Not once did I go into the pool with Aaron, and OH and I spent the majority of the holiday bickering about it!
DSCF0183.jpg

The next pic is of me in the labour ward about to go into theatre to have Freya. I was weighed by a nurse on admitance and weighed a huge 17st 2lbs - I'd gained 4st during the pregnancy, all because I simply ate and ate. I will never forget the embarrassment when the nurse told me how much I weighed. At this point I promised myself that I would do something about it as soon as I was back up on my feet after the c-section.

DSCF1601.jpgDSCF1601 (2).jpg

Unfortunately, I don't actually have any pics of me on the way down on my SW journey - still a tad camera shy! The only pic I have is one that you have already seen that I posted the other day. I'll post it again as when I looked I could see a difference now to how I was. So, here's me now at 11st 6lbs.

image (1).jpeg

So... my aims now are to lose the 13lbs and get to my target of 10st 7lbs, continue at the gym to tone everything up and to hopefully be confident and comfortable in myself and how I look on holidays this year.
I will get there and can't wait to add my 'target' pic! x

Wow, what a change. You should be really proud of everything you have achieved. To me you look lovely in every single photo. Well done!

Back