This time I will do it!!...

Glad you had a nice time hun x

Well weekend break booked and I'm going even if OH is saying he's not going. Men?!

Anyway, food has been good today:
HExA = 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
HExB = 5 Scan Bran

BREAKFAST:
Nothing

LUNCH:
Jacket Potato with Beans and Cheese (HExA)

DINNER:
Cooked Dinner - Potatoes, Peas, Carrots, Broccoli and Cauliflower with Gravy (5 syns)

SNACKS:
Energy Drink (2.5 syns)
Apple
SB Fruit Loaf (3.5 syns)

TOTAL SYNS = 11 Syns

sorry not been here for support and all so hoping you are having a good weekend. How did you get on with the school, did they ever back down

Heya hun. Nope, Aaron has to start the first week doing just afternoons and if he settles okay, then he can go full-time after that.

Where you been hun? X

Aww that's good, least they have sorted it for you.

Not been anywhere, just been busy as school were back on wednesday and freya started school so its been all go with everything back to normal

yeah but remember we have been off since 28th June when you will still at school. Yes she did & Freya she was very tired come 6pm as she also had swimming lessons too. I had to not show the tears but she went in fine and was up & ready by 7.30am on WednesdayDSCF4168.jpg

Ah I didn't know you broke up that early. Explains it then.

Aw! She looks all grown up! How old is Freya now?
Bet she'll have a good nights sleep tonight, school and swimming. X

shes only 4.5, 5 in Jan & yeah friday night she was sound by 7pm with no arguements. She has been bathed & hair washed and ready for bed . Shes only doing 9-12.3 mon-fri then a week tomorrow it will be 9-3 same as james

This Time we all will do it the hardest part for all of us is sticking to it but if we all give each other a nudge we will get there, Its good to see that we all are in the same boat with the same goals, ultimately to feel better in ourselves

shes only 4.5, 5 in Jan & yeah friday night she was sound by 7pm with no arguements. She has been bathed & hair washed and ready for bed . Shes only doing 9-12.3 mon-fri then a week tomorrow it will be 9-3 same as james

Be easier when their both in the same times. Otherwise you spend half your life doing the school run! X

This Time we all will do it the hardest part for all of us is sticking to it but if we all give each other a nudge we will get there, Its good to see that we all are in the same boat with the same goals, ultimately to feel better in ourselves

Hi Fazza,
We will all indeed get there with support, encouragement and belief in ourselves.
You've already lost a fair amount, well done x

Thanks for the encouragement, You haven't done bad yourself and look bloody good for it, Even though im only half way there feel a hell of a lot better in myself, will be nice to be able to but a shirt in size large instead of xxl lol x

Thank you. I do feel much more like myself if that makes sense.
I often find that the little things - like clothes fitting better etc... - are the things that keep you going when it gets tough.
You will get there, and you'll be surprised how quickly probably.
If you need anything - support/words of encouragement or simply a kick up the butt - then you know where I am x

Back