This time I will do it!!...

Don't know if this helps, but this weekend was my mums 60th birthday, I have eaten 2 cupcakes, fried starters, main meal and dessert! Shockingly this week have lost 3.5lbs! :eek: got my 4.5 stone award, slimmer of the week and am now the Biggest Loser in my group!

Don't know if this helps, but this weekend was my mums 60th birthday, I have eaten 2 cupcakes, fried starters, main meal and dessert! Shockingly this week have lost 3.5lbs! :eek: got my 4.5 stone award, slimmer of the week and am now the Biggest Loser in my group!

Sometimes the body needs a good blow out to kickstart it again. My body's to used to the blow outs at the min.

good luck tomorrow, remember i am at the other end of a txt if you need a moan or anything :), how are you feeling today

Thanks hun. I'm okay today, haven't really eaten anything apart from Brekkie as been manically busy.
Just want to get WI over lol.

How has your week gone? X

Are you WI today or tomorrow? I thought it was on Thursday?

Yeah it is tomorrow hun. In anticipation already. I know it's a gain by my scales this morning. Just hope its not too big. When I lose, I lose good amounts and when I gain, I gain huge amounts lol

My own fault - intend to be fully on plan next week as me and OH go away next Thursday for a night for our wedding anniversary and want to look good for that.

How is your gym going? X

Urgh! * week has decided to surprise me - not supposed to get them on the injection!
Goes some way to explaining my munchies and bad temper! X

Hiya. Hope all is okay on the scales tomorrow. At least you can explain some of the gain on mo ther nature. Had my gym induction on Tuesday. Will be concentrating on using the vibro plate for resistance work out and still attending some fitness classes. Good luck for tomorrow xx

Thank you.

Oh those vibro plates are good! Well done on making the jump to the gym. Your a real inspiration - your losses, exercise and your awards xx

If you've only just gone on injection hun it'll take a while to settle down. Xx

Good luck for WI today. Think light thoughts when you get on the scales - clouds, balloons, feathers! Fingers crossed things won't be so bad xxx

Thanks Anju. I'll definitely think light thoughts if it helps!
Looking forward to a day on plan and getting WI over and done with.
5:30 can't come quick enough lol.

Hope you have a fab day xx

Good luck, im sure it wont be as bad as you think, we all have bad weeks from time to time x

Good luck for wi xx

Back