This time I will do it!!...

I've got a tatoo on my shoulder it's a heart with a Chinese symbol inside and my sons name below its horrible the writing looks like my son wrote it himself. I'm gonna get it covered when I can find something decent. I love ones that a personal to ppl. I've seen some amazing ones . X

Shame you don't like it hun. It is an art and once you've found the right artist they can look amazing.
My OH has a portrait of Freya on his chest. Looks exactly like her. Will take a pic when he's awake :) x

Ahh that's lovely.... I would have had my son's other 2 initials, but at the time I could only afford the one lol. Now I'm too embarrassed to get my tummy out in front of the tattooist! X

They are expensive. Get it out, they've seen worse! Lol.

I have the one on my tummy re-done after my son as it had all stretched lol x

They would just be glad it's a tummy - the tattoo everyone's bits! Now imagine having to go bk cos somewhere v personal had stretched!! Lol ;-) xx

Lol me neither. Mind you I did have it pierced many moons ago when I was younger. I forgot all about it until I was in labour with my son! Lol x

I have been considering a tattoo when I get to target. I mentioned it to my daughter. The other day we were walking in town and I spotted a tattoo parlour, so pointed it out to my daughter. My hubbie overheard and got angry as he thought I was encouraging our 14 year old to have a tattoo. My daughter said no, it was for mum, not her. Hubbie turned to me and said " no way, if you have a tattoo I will divorce you" as quick as a flash I replied " I didn't realise it was that easy!" He didn't know what to say to that!

I have been considering a tattoo when I get to target. I mentioned it to my daughter. The other day we were walking in town and I spotted a tattoo parlour, so pointed it out to my daughter. My hubbie overheard and got angry as he thought I was encouraging our 14 year old to have a tattoo. My daughter said no, it was for mum, not her. Hubbie turned to me and said " no way, if you have a tattoo I will divorce you" as quick as a flash I replied " I didn't realise it was that easy!" He didn't know what to say to that!

Love it.. That's so funny! My OH hates them but I had them before I met him so it's just tough... He probably wouldn't even notice if I got another one lol xx

Lol good come back!! Think my hubby had the same attitude! ...I threatened to get one when I reached target last time...luckily (for him) there was a huge waiting list and it was never booked in! Now I'm so much bigger it would have def stretched lol x

Lol!
It's your body, you have one if you want one x

I haven't decided either way yet, I love bright colours, but am concerned that the tattoos fade to the "ink" colour after time

I don't know. The ink is different now to what it used to be. Some of my coloured ones are now 7/8yrs old and still look great x

Afternoon, hope you are well :) I am getting another tattoo on Tuesday & I cant wait :)

Back