This time I will do it!!...

Thanks all. I intend to :) x

Hiya...
Was just reading over some of the stuff mentioned on here. Wanted to ask... what is 'magic porridge'..? :confused:

Hi you just mix porridge oats with a muller lite and leave in the fridge over night then serve with fruit in the morning I don't like it think its sweet & strange texture but lots of ppl enjoy it

Hiya have a wonderful few days away xxx

Enjoy your trip x

Have a great time away xx

I'm back!!!

Lovely time! Place was gorgeous. Restaurant had two of them star award things and the food was to die for!

Few beers tonight and back to plan tomorrow.

Expecting a huge gain on the scales, 8 course dinner, homemade cream tea, 4 course brekkie.... :) x

I'm back!!!

Lovely time! Place was gorgeous. Restaurant had two of them star award things and the food was to die for!

Few beers tonight and back to plan tomorrow.

Expecting a huge gain on the scales, 8 course dinner, homemade cream tea, 4 course brekkie.... :) x

Sounds lovely, don't worry about the gain its a nice treat. What does an 8 course dinner consist of xx

Canapes, then soup and a roll, the scallops with fancy bits on the side, then a goats cheese and beetroot thing then a sorbet. The I had risotto with cheese and Asparagus (Mark had beef) then a huge selection of desserts on a slate to share then a cheese board to finish.

Was huge but nice :) x

Canapes, then soup and a roll, the scallops with fancy bits on the side, then a goats cheese and beetroot thing then a sorbet. The I had risotto with cheese and Asparagus (Mark had beef) then a huge selection of desserts on a slate to share then a cheese board to finish.

Hiya... ive been following your journey and your food diaries. I joined SW 2weeks ago + ive only lost 1lb :what: do you mind me asking you how much weight you have lost?? I weigh 12st12 + im hoping to lose 4stone... might take me a while the way things are going lol!!

Wow sounds amazing I've only ever heard of 5 course lol bet it was good to have some kiddy free time xx

Hiya... ive been following your journey and your food diaries. I joined SW 2weeks ago + ive only lost 1lb :what: do you mind me asking you how much weight you have lost?? I weigh 12st12 + im hoping to lose 4stone... might take me a while the way things are going lol!!

Heya and thank you for following :)

I started at 15st 7lbs and weighed 11st 3lbs at my last WI so thats a loss of 4st 4lbs.

Slowly slowly wins the race - it's a lifestyle change. As long as it's coming off it's all going in the wrong direction x

Sounds like you had a wonderful time. 8 course meal sounds lovely too. What have you got planned for the weekend?

Quiet weekend I think. Kitchen tiles have now been laid so need to do a good clean of the whole house - dust gets everywhere!

Off to Tesco for a SW shop.

Collect the dog from my parents and then take the kids out somewhere tomorrow before getting the things ready to go back to school on monday.

What about you? X

Back