This time I will do it!!...

Lazy day planned. Have been entertaining/away nearly every weekend for the past 6 weeks so looking forward to a weekend at home. This is all theoretical as I need to get kids ready for back to school + it's my sons 13th birthday on Wednesday, so need to get his sleep over stuff organised!

Lazy day planned. Have been entertaining/away nearly every weekend for the past 6 weeks so looking forward to a weekend at home. This is all theoretical as I need to get kids ready for back to school + it's my sons 13th birthday on Wednesday, so need to get his sleep over stuff organised!

No rest for the wicked! Lol.

Know what you mean though, I bet you just fancy a bit of time to yourself at home with the kids x

Oh my god your house is beautiful!!! I love it! Wanna swap?? Hehe! I love my house too but there's things that need doing to it.. The bathroom in particular.. I have some money left to me by my grandma.. Not alot, but just enough for a new bathroom :) can't wait! Xxxx

Photos look lovely! Loving the gorgeous wallpaper, kitchen and flooring! So much for relaxing - just come back from Tesco! Kids are still in bed asleep!

Lovely house. Love the kitchen flooring its really different. I've got to sort kitchen, bathroom floors out the council have no taste lol xx

Oh my god your house is beautiful!!! I love it! Wanna swap?? Hehe! I love my house too but there's things that need doing to it.. The bathroom in particular.. I have some money left to me by my grandma.. Not alot, but just enough for a new bathroom :) can't wait! Xxxx

Thanks hun. It's taken a while to get to this point. Still a bit to do but need to wait for payday :)

Ooh it's exciting! Bet you can't wait. Looking forward to seeing your pics :) x

Photos look lovely! Loving the gorgeous wallpaper, kitchen and flooring! So much for relaxing - just come back from Tesco! Kids are still in bed asleep!

Thanks hun. I bought the wallpaper ages ago from Laura Ashley - one roll at a time on pay day lol.

Oooh I'd love to be able to sleep that long! Those were the days x

Thank you. It all takes time hun, you've only just moved.

What colours you have in mind? X

I'm not sure I've painted kitchen cream as there's horrible turquoise blue tiles but one has a massive crack in it. I've got the inspector coming Monday I'm hoping he says there old tiles & can't replace hopefully he'll put all new ones on.

I really like your kitchen flooring as texty said its really rich & warming

Well OH has just been to the tip and I let the weighing scales go with him.

They make me feel pressurised and the constant hopping on and off the scales is doing me no good. If I don't see what I want to see I have an 'oh stuff it' attitude and will then use it as an excuse to binge.
But equally, I'm not strong enough to just not weigh when the scales are in the house.

So, no scales! Now I can only weigh at official WI on Thursday.

Slightly daunting but l feel better already :) x

good for you, i think i need to hide mines too but i never do. hope you have had a good weekend away xx

I agree, good for you. I think, without sounding dramatic, that that's a really courageous thing to do. So often we let our mood be dictated by scales and that's really not a healthy attitude to have. So well done :) you should feel really proud of yourself. Do you feel relieved? I might consider doing this also as I can feel myself becoming obsessed with them and I don't want to be x

Well OH has just been to the tip and I let the weighing scales go with him.

They make me feel pressurised and the constant hopping on and off the scales is doing me no good. If I don't see what I want to see I have an 'oh stuff it' attitude and will then use it as an excuse to binge.
But equally, I'm not strong enough to just not weigh when the scales are in the house.

So, no scales! Now I can only weigh at official WI on Thursday.

Slightly daunting but l feel better already :) x

Well done you I think you've done the right thing, it will be less pressure & I think you'll get some great results.

Wow well done.. I think the only way my scales woukd go is if OH chucked them.. I don't think I could do it... But it would probably do me good! X

I do feel better and relieved if that makes sense? Weighing is the first thing in my mind when I wake and it was an obsession. Also think in the long-term it'll help me have less derailments.

Today's day on plan has gone slightly awry - went up Mam's and she had made bread. Enough said.

Tbh, I'm not too worried. Am starting to feel comfortable in myself lately and although that can sometimes lead to people gaining what they've lost, I know that I won't do that and that a few days on plan will get me back to where I'm comfortable.

OH has decided to run a 5k in October so is having a health kick in September. I'm setting myself a mini-challenge of trying to be on-plan til 28th September (we have a big night out that day) as well. Be easier with both of us doing it.

Bit of a ramble sorry! X

I do feel better and relieved if that makes sense? Weighing is the first thing in my mind when I wake and it was an obsession. Also think in the long-term it'll help me have less derailments.

Today's day on plan has gone slightly awry - went up Mam's and she had made bread. Enough said.

Tbh, I'm not too worried. Am starting to feel comfortable in myself lately and although that can sometimes lead to people gaining what they've lost, I know that I won't do that and that a few days on plan will get me back to where I'm comfortable.

OH has decided to run a 5k in October so is having a health kick in September. I'm setting myself a mini-challenge of trying to be on-plan til 28th September (we have a big night out that day) as well. Be easier with both of us doing it.

Bit of a ramble sorry! X

GreAt that you and hubby have goals set together. I keep thinking of a race or something to keep me focused I'd love to do a tough mudder

Ya know how ya say ya feel comfortable have u thought about lowering your target
You've worked really hard and look amazing xxx

Back