This time I will do it!!...

I have 12.5lbs to go to target the last few weeks have been a struggle - ive tried success express, an SAS log etc and its made no difference. So this week ive tried swapping my healthy extras around, upping my fluids and trying to relax a little. I usually write my food down every day ive not done that this week either so just have to wait and see.

God your so close!!! I definetiy think it gets harder the closer we get!!! Ive been trying to cut out potatoes to see if that helps and it seems to be working its just hard to try and substitute tthem :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I still have potatoes - i dont eat them every day. I have a diary if you want to pop over there rather than hi jacking vikkis lol

The link to mine is on my page below my signature

Can think of lots of places to hit him with the griddle!

He then came to bed last night and made so much noise he woke Freya!

Argh!!! Lol x

He has apologised and brought me a cream cake.

Am ashamed to say that I've had a binge day today. Why oh why is it so hard to get back on track after a fews days away!

Am posting on here all I've eaten in the hope it'll shame me back on plan. Kick up the butt needed:

Okay, today so far I've eaten:
Weetabix and Milk
Batchelors Garlic and Mushroom Hi-Veg pasta with added Garlic and Mushrooms and made with milk
Shape yoghurt
Freddo
2x Greggs Cheese and Onion Pasties
2x Greggs Gingerbread Men
2x Greggs Scones with cream and Jam.

Am stuffed and feel like sh!t.

So need a shocker to get back to plan so am sorting through my wardrobe and chucking anything remotely 'big' or unflattering so I have no 'hide me' clothes for fat days.
Am putting my 'fat' photo that made me start SW back on my fridge door.

Had to cancel the gym today - forgot OH had hospital and I needed to have the kids.
Also had to tell Tom (the personal trainer) that I won't be able to make it for a few weeks - combination of finances (he's quite expensive) and that I have to be office based for the next few weeks as I'm managing a mini-project and so won't finish until late and then I'll want to see the kids before bed.

Think knowing I won't be able to get the the gym and OH being and idiot the past few days hasn't helped and I've just had no willpower.
Back to work tomorrow and I need to nip this in the bud ASAP.
HOping the above will help as well as taking a packed lunch to work tomorrow and leaving cards and cash at home. Honestly can't trust myself not to buy myself a 'treat' at the mo.

When is someone going to develop a magic pill?!

Sorry, looooonnnnnggg post lol x

Kick up the butt time coming - are you ready!!

1st - Meaning well but why the hell did OH buy you a cream cake?

2nd - your weetabix, milk, yogurt are on plan -FINE

3rd - Freddo - 5 syns still on plan

4th - 2 scones with jam and cream at least 34 syns

5th - 2 Cheese and Onion pasties 39 syns

6th - 2 Gingerbread men 21 syns

Total Syns - 99

Were they really worth it???? You are still within your weekly syns but it means you have deprived yourself until Thurs when you WI. When WI comes around I dont want to see a post saying you aren't going because you know there will be a gain. Ok so you cant go to the gym ( I know it helps you a lot), you have a lot on at work, and the kids are important when you get home - so ....... tins of beans in your hands as weights, tie some in socks around your ankles as weights, use the stairs as a stepper to get the heart rate going, sit ups in the bedroom - pop on an exercise DVD.

The pic on the fridge door will only work if you look at it and the sight disgusts you enough to put you off the food your reaching for - mind over matter!!

Come on Vikki you can do this you only have lbs to go not stones dont be defeated your stronger than that. You have loads of support on here and we all want you to get to target - only you can do it.

Sorry you asked now??? xx

I wish I had some constructive advice hun

I like what texty's wrote though it puts it all into perspective.

We can be our own worst enemy at times. Texty is right though - only you can do this, no one else. There is so much else you can do apart from the gym- Put on a dance cd and jump around the kitchen with the kids until it hurts! I have brought a hula hoop and keep trying to use it or go far a long walk.
Come on, you can do this, you have succeeded so far, the finish line is in sight, you are nearly there!

Kick up the butt time coming - are you ready!!

1st - Meaning well but why the hell did OH buy you a cream cake?

2nd - your weetabix, milk, yogurt are on plan -FINE

3rd - Freddo - 5 syns still on plan

4th - 2 scones with jam and cream at least 34 syns

5th - 2 Cheese and Onion pasties 39 syns

6th - 2 Gingerbread men 21 syns

Total Syns - 99

Were they really worth it???? You are still within your weekly syns but it means you have deprived yourself until Thurs when you WI. When WI comes around I dont want to see a post saying you aren't going because you know there will be a gain. Ok so you cant go to the gym ( I know it helps you a lot), you have a lot on at work, and the kids are important when you get home - so ....... tins of beans in your hands as weights, tie some in socks around your ankles as weights, use the stairs as a stepper to get the heart rate going, sit ups in the bedroom - pop on an exercise DVD.

The pic on the fridge door will only work if you look at it and the sight disgusts you enough to put you off the food your reaching for - mind over matter!!

Come on Vikki you can do this you only have lbs to go not stones dont be defeated your stronger than that. You have loads of support on here and we all want you to get to target - only you can do it.

Sorry you asked now??? xx

OMG! 99syns. I never calculate my syns when I binge and now I know why.

Your right though, only I can do it and I have to stop making excuses for me eating the wrong things.

I will WI on Thursday. I need to weigh to shock myself back to plan.

I know I have a lot of support on here and don't want to let myself and you all down by falling at the final hurdle.

Thanks Sheila. I needed that. X

We can be our own worst enemy at times. Texty is right though - only you can do this, no one else. There is so much else you can do apart from the gym- Put on a dance cd and jump around the kitchen with the kids until it hurts! I have brought a hula hoop and keep trying to use it or go far a long walk.
Come on, you can do this, you have succeeded so far, the finish line is in sight, you are nearly there!

We can be our own worst enemy. And tbh I didn't enjoy what I ate, I just felt over full and sick.

Back on the wagon.

Thanks for the continued support everyone, despite my ups and downs xx

Okay, new screen saver on mobile showing my pic pre-SW and a pic of me now. Constant reminder every time I use my phone.

Sorted gym sessions out for this week - 6am so no excuses and will have to go before work.

Food sorted for work tomorrow - blueberries, raspberries, yoghurt, tangerines and Weetabix bar.

Thanks for the kick up the bum x

OMG! 99syns. I never calculate my syns when I binge and now I know why.

Your right though, only I can do it and I have to stop making excuses for me eating the wrong things.

I will WI on Thursday. I need to weigh to shock myself back to plan.

I know I have a lot of support on here and don't want to let myself and you all down by falling at the final hurdle.

Thanks Sheila. I needed that. X

If it helps hun then i'm happy - Im glad you have sorted the gym and your food. I hate to see/hear of people struggling and I certainly wouldn't have got this far without the support of everyone on here. You know where I am if you need a chat just give a shout.

You can do it hun stay strong x

Hiya..

Do u mind me asking ya wot sort of exercises do u do?? Im getting my head round the eating side of things... i widnt b able 2 go 2 gym. I work fulltime + im on my own with my son. Hes nearly 11. Was thinking mayb going out walking a few evenings with him on his bike...?? Mayb??

If it helps hun then i'm happy - Im glad you have sorted the gym and your food. I hate to see/hear of people struggling and I certainly wouldn't have got this far without the support of everyone on here. You know where I am if you need a chat just give a shout.

You can do it hun stay strong x

Thanks hun. I do appreciate it. Sometimes it just takes someone being straight with you to make you see what your doing x

Back