This time I will do it!!...

Argh! At least if you moved away from them it may make it bearable for you.

Sad how other people can make use feel x

Oh you got ages yet hun! You must be starving x
Glad I didn't eat as lost 5lbs! Got my 5 stone award tonight! Really pleased xx

Bad food day today. Had an early meeting in work that the company put breakfast on - could resist croissants.

No time for lunch so someone went to Greggs and bought lunch for the team - I ended up with a chicken oval bite and gingerbread man.

Tea is probably just cereal as so tired.

Can't believe I messed up the day before WI but sometimes life just gets in the way.
Would like a STS tomorrow but will probably have a gain due to the bread and pasty stuff as I don't usually eat them.

Seem to yo-yo over the same couple of lbs lately. But I'm fairly comfortable with myself lately and as long as it comes off, I'm happy. X

Thanks Gilly. Surprising how bloated I feel after just a day off-plan. Know it'll be a gain tomorrow now, was Freya's birthday earlier in the week and now today.
Also haven't managed to get to the gym this week due to early starts and late finishes in work.

But your right, I will get there. Xx

Well done hun! Have you already bought ur treat? x
Hi Adelle, got a red dress, red shoes and have had my nails done in, yes you guessed it - red!

Evening hun. Haven't had a chance to get on mini's tonight - flipping phone decided to update.
Know its another gain just don't know how much lol x

Fingers crossed for WI. You never know you might STS xxx

Back