This time I will do it!!...

It's delicious! Nice and creamy with fromage frais mixed in x

My scales are still showing a STS, be gutted if I don't lose anything this week. Have been to plan 100% expect one meal off on New Years Eve.

All I can think of is TOTM. Gutted x

Never mind. Not going to mope. Have set myself a small challenge - to be 100% on plan until 31st Jan,, we're going out that night with friends so that'll be my treat. Hopefully I can lose 7lbs between now and then. X

Fingers crossed for tonight for you xx Just stay positive and think of the weight you have already lost so far then smile :D

I've started on the January Challenge when I started back on here. Have put down to lose 8lbs I think so that's 2lb a week

Well, just come back and I lost 1.5lbs. Bit gutted as I wanted more for my first week back - when I came home and told OH that he told me to be grateful as I didn't think I'd lost anything this morning lol. Guess he'a right.

As I said earlier, I'm tying to challenge myself this month to be 100% on plan until 31st Jan and then I'll treat myself that night as we're going out with friends. Hoping I can do it.

Today's food:
HExA =
HExB = 35g Porridge

BREAKFAST:
Magic Porridge made with Shape 0% Yoghurt

LUNCH:
Roasted Tomato and Basil Soup
Banana

DINNER:
Cooked Dinner - Mash, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Carrots, Peas and Gravy (5 syns)

SNACKS:
Hi-Fi Peanut Deluxe (6 syns)

TOTAL SYNS = 11 SYNS

Well, just come back and I lost 1.5lbs. Bit gutted as I wanted more for my first week back - when I came home and told OH that he told me to be grateful as I didn't think I'd lost anything this morning lol. Guess he'a right.

As I said earlier, I'm tying to challenge myself this month to be 100% on plan until 31st Jan and then I'll treat myself that night as we're going out with friends. Hoping I can do it.

Today's food:
HExA =
HExB = 35g Porridge

BREAKFAST:
Magic Porridge made with Shape 0% Yoghurt

LUNCH:
Roasted Tomato and Basil Soup
Banana

DINNER:
Cooked Dinner - Mash, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Carrots, Peas and Gravy (5 syns)

SNACKS:
Hi-Fi Peanut Deluxe (6 syns)

TOTAL SYNS = 11 SYNS

Well done chick :D - men can be tactless at times. He could have rephrased it and said well done on your loss and dont be disappointed keep going it will come off. Yes you are grateful, but us women are never happy we always want more lol doesnt he know that!!

Back