This time I will do it!!...

Thanks all. Feels good being back on track :)

Emsie - your right, a 100% track and then a treat will hopefully inspire me to keep at it and the treat will make it feel worthwhile.

Texty - yep men are tactless but guess he's fed up of me moaning about my weight lol.

Bev - it feels good to see a loss again. It's sparked the bug to keep seeing the numbers go down :) x

Thats great xxx

Well done on the loss. Know what you mean, if the scales go down, it does help keep the focus for the new week. Also if it is TOTM, then 1.5 is a brilliant loss, with an even bigger one next week. Good luck xx

Well done on your loss, I know you wanted more but remember a loss is still a loss and should be celebrated :) you've got a really healthy attitude and sound very positive x

yes I agree its still a loss and I keep repeating myself on here but a pound a week is 52lbs off in a year which is just over 3 stone
if u lose a pound every week you will have lost over 3 stone this time next year :D That's how im looking at it xx

Wow! A lb a week really does add up. Thanks both, I'm hopeful I'll get there and a loss is a loss x

Well i use to kick myself if i only lost a pound but then i thought hang on Its still a loss and my hubby and mum pointed out that in a year i could have lost over 3 stone xx

Hello Stranger, sorry not been in touch recently on here or by mobile (i have lost your number). Just to say I am back & have restarted as from today & re joining a class next Thursday. Hope everyone is well & that you had a good Christmas xx

Hi hun, how's you ? How's the weight loss going? Did ya have a good crimbo ?

I'm biting the bullet Wednesday and going bk to class doing it alone never really worked for me so looking forward to some structure xx

Hello Stranger, sorry not been in touch recently on here or by mobile (i have lost your number). Just to say I am back & have restarted as from today & re joining a class next Thursday. Hope everyone is well & that you had a good Christmas xx

Hello stranger! How are you? Hope you had a lovely Christmas.
You can do it, fresh start x

Hi hun, how's you ? How's the weight loss going? Did ya have a good crimbo ?

I'm biting the bullet Wednesday and going bk to class doing it alone never really worked for me so looking forward to some structure xx

Hello! Been a bit off the wagon myself and gained a stone. Back to it now and hoping to finally reach target.
Christmas was lovely - how was yours?

Group will be good for you hun. This is our year! X

Hello! Been a bit off the wagon myself and gained a stone. Back to it now and hoping to finally reach target. Christmas was lovely - how was yours? Group will be good for you hun. This is our year! X

You'll get there hun well done for sticking with it
We had a lovely Christmas ready for some normality

2014 defo our year xx

Mad busy! Friend came over at half four for a natter, he and OH drunk two bottles of wine and he's only just gone.

Now rushing around to cook dinner. Food has been sparse today as been time deprived and not too hungry.

Today's food:
HExA = Nothing
HExB = Hi-Fi Peanut Deluxe Bar

BREAKFAST:
Nothing

LUNCH:
Tesco Finest Edamame Salad

DINNER:
SW spicy Chicken with Mushroom Rice Fusion (2 syn)

TOTAL SYNS = 2 SYNS

Evening hun. Am starving now! Dinner has nearly finished cooking.

OH's friend has just split from his long-term partner and is lonely, I feel for him so didn't have the heart to hurry him up. Ah well! Hopefully it'll mean my scales are kind tomorrow lol x

Evening hun. Am starving now! Dinner has nearly finished cooking.

OH's friend has just split from his long-term partner and is lonely, I feel for him so didn't have the heart to hurry him up. Ah well! Hopefully it'll mean my scales are kind tomorrow lol x

Aww bless him and you didnt hurry him up because your lovely hun. Im sure he appreciates it.

Good luck for WI hope its a good one x

Back