This time I will do it!!...

What's pomelo hun is it a fruit? X

Yeah. OH found it in Lidl the other day. It's like a huge grapefruit really.
I had some earlier but am fast going off it, it takes ages to prepare too x

Lol thanks hun.
Am finding it easier to get everything ready the evening before - saves rushing in the mornings and stops me reaching for something 'naughty' x

I was just wondering if we get more of the Philadelphia Lightest than we do of the Light.

I'll check with C on Thursday.

Thanks hun x

Hi chick as far as I can see on green you can have 130g of phili lightest as a B choice, but on all plans as an A choice you cant have the phili lightest only phili light

Ah ok. So no such Philly loveliness for Extra Easy. Ah well, will have to make do with our 75g allowance.

Thanks for checking hun.

You okay? X

Ah ok. So no such Philly loveliness for Extra Easy. Ah well, will have to make do with our 75g allowance.

Thanks for checking hun.

You okay? X

No hun unfortunately not its 1.5 syns per 35g tub for the lightest on EE.

Yeah im not bad thanks, knackered as work was mega busy booo.

Absolutely shattered!
Had to complete a form today detailing what I do on a day-to-day basis for a job evaluation - I put my all into it and detailed everything but it really drained me.

Legs are aching, back is aching and I feel exhausted. Back to work eh?!

Have managed to prep brekkie and lunch for myself for tomorrow and what I could for Aaron's lunchbox - finally got him eating fruit :)

Anyway, today's food:
HExA = 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
HExB = 35g Porridge

BREAKFAST:
Magic Porridge with Blueberries

LUNCH:
SW Leek & Potato Soup
Banana

DINNER:
Cheese (HExA) & Potato Pie (Cheese, Mash, Red Onion, 1/2 veg stock pot) with Quorn
Burger (0.5 syn) and Salsa (1 syn)

SNACKS:
Persimmon

TOTAL SYNS = 1.5 SYNS

I feel the same as you! Hope you haven't got much else to do tonight?
I'm just thinking I might make son's sandwiches for school tonight instead of the morning.. He doesn't have any spread on his bread so should be ok in the fridge overnight. Will give me an extra 5 mins in bed in the morning :) hehe!
Food looks fab x

Heya hun. Nothing else to do today thankfully.
I think that as it's our first proper week back to work, it's wiped us out!

I'd make Matty's sandwiches tonight hun, 5mins saved is 5mins! Every little helps lol. X

I woke up extremely tired but managed to wake up as day went on xx

Thanks hun.

Think we all need to win the lottery and then we can spend the days as we please lol.

Not rude at all! All questions welcome!
I've only just got back to plan after a few weeks majorly off the rails where I gained about a stone.
When I first get back to plan I tend to try to minimise syns as I don't trust myself - if I have chocolate/crisps or something 'naughty' as my syns, it tends to lead to a binge as I have no self- control.
I find it easier to stop myself completely for a few weeks until I'm back 'in the zone' and then introduce things back.
Hope that makes sense! Lol x

Ohh I see, yep definitely makes sense. I think that's really good of you and I think it's fab that you're still able to stick to plan without many syns, I know I'd definitely lose my motivation without having any!

You're doing so well at the moment I bet you'll have a brilliant loss this week :) x

Ohh I see, yep definitely makes sense. I think that's really good of you and I think it's fab that you're still able to stick to plan without many syns, I know I'd definitely lose my motivation without having any!

You're doing so well at the moment I bet you'll have a brilliant loss this week :) x

Thanks hun. It is a struggle to begin with but gets easier.

I'm actually looking forward to WI lol x

Definitely something in the air I reckon lol got a really weird sensation now that when I breathe I feel winded :rolleyes:

Sheila - so glad he's eating the fruit. It was one if my new year resolutions to get the kids to eat more. So far we've done banana, apple, grapes and persimmon. Not too bad :)

Rochelle - WI is on Thursday. I'm strangely excited to go lol.

Smurf - hope you feel okay? X

Sheila - so glad he's eating the fruit. It was one if my new year resolutions to get the kids to eat more. So far we've done banana, apple, grapes and persimmon. Not too bad :)

Rochelle - WI is on Thursday. I'm strangely excited to go lol.

Smurf - hope you feel okay? X
You know when cold air takes your breathe away, its that sensation and to make things worse my son not his usual self either xx

Back