This time I will do it!!...

You know when cold air takes your breathe away, its that sensation and to make things worse my son not his usual self either xx

Aw no. Hope you both start to feel better soon x

Hope you are well & good luck with weigh in tomorrow (unless you have changed your day lol)

Shattered :-(
Freya was up all night again teething - 3rd night running!
Aaron also wet the bed - 2nd night running.
Think I'm fuelled purely on black coffee today and I'm feeling it.

Please let me sleep tonight.

Oh and any suggestions as to why Aaron has started wetting the bed again will be gladly receieved - he's obviously been dry in the days for about 2yrs but has always had accidents at night. About October we told him if he could be dry in the night by the time Santa comes, that he would get an extra special present - and he did, not one accident.
Now, the past two nights he's wet the bed and I have no idea why. :-( x

Shattered :-(
Freya was up all night again teething - 3rd night running!
Aaron also wet the bed - 2nd night running.
Think I'm fuelled purely on black coffee today and I'm feeling it.

Please let me sleep tonight.

Oh and any suggestions as to why Aaron has started wetting the bed again will be gladly receieved - he's obviously been dry in the days for about 2yrs but has always had accidents at night. About October we told him if he could be dry in the night by the time Santa comes, that he would get an extra special present - and he did, not one accident.
Now, the past two nights he's wet the bed and I have no idea why. :-( x

maybe he's just been in a super deep sleep and not woken? if he's back at school....he'll take a wee bit to get back into his routine?

my son is older than yours and has been dry for years...but if he's ever gonna have an accident...i guarantee it's a sunday night, after he's been away for the weekend, up late and just home, cosy and unconscious in his own bed!

keep a wee eye on him but it might just be nothing.

my son used to be too frightened to have accidents when he stayed a night at his dad's (when he was younger) but would have them regularly here and i really believe it's cos he was just settled in such a sleep that the signal from his bladder to his brain had no chance of getting him up lol

it's hard tho x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

maybe he's just been in a super deep sleep and not woken? if he's back at school....he'll take a wee bit to get back into his routine?

my son is older than yours and has been dry for years...but if he's ever gonna have an accident...i guarantee it's a sunday night, after he's been away for the weekend, up late and just home, cosy and unconscious in his own bed!

keep a wee eye on him but it might just be nothing.

my son used to be too frightened to have accidents when he stayed a night at his dad's (when he was younger) but would have them regularly here and i really believe it's cos he was just settled in such a sleep that the signal from his bladder to his brain had no chance of getting him up lol

it's hard tho x

Think you may be right MissK - he'a just gone back to school on Monday and has been coming home visibly shattered.
It's likely that he's been sleeping through
Thanks hun, I don't think we'll ever stop worrying bout our babies x

Busy day, just getting home.
So tired, am running solely on coffee!
And am getting sick of the leek and potato soup, thankfully it's the last lot of it tomorrow and then I'll make batches of different soup on the weekend for lunches next week.

WI tomorrow - praying for a good loss!

Today's food:
HExA = 170ml Whole Milk
HExB = 35g Porridge

BREAKFAST:
Magic porridge

LUNCH:
SW Leek and Potato Soup
Banana

DINNER:
Tesco Finest Japanese Stir Fry

SNACKS:
Persimmon
SW 'Milkshake' - Milk (HExA) and a Vanilla Mullerlight

TOTAL SYNS = 1 Syn

Think you may be right MissK - he'a just gone back to school on Monday and has been coming home visibly shattered. It's likely that he's been sleeping through Thanks hun, I don't think we'll ever stop worrying bout our babies x

Lol, you're so right!

And when it's not happened for so long, it's a shock to the system sleep wise (never mind your other one being up too :( )

Motherhood is like signing a worry/guilt contract from the minute they're born lol...always fretting if we're doing it right or if they're ok!

Hopefully it'll settle. I got this waterproof sheet from home bargains...it's terry towelling on the top and waterproof underneath so protects the mattress. I don't tell him it's on now and put the normal sheet over it so he can't see cos I don't want him to think it's ok if it happens but it saves the bed too!
I never ever gave/give him a row if it happens coz I don't think they waken and think aww I can't be arsed moving lol, but it's hard not to get grumpy at 3am :( x

My son been in a weird mood since starting back at school but he been getting up later during holidays so think hes catching up on his sleep lol

No I don't give Aaron a row either. I just change the bed, change him, cuddle kiss and back to bed.
OH got one of those things today to protect the mattress.

Fingers crossed he'll just grow out of it.

Kids eh?! X

Hi hun my sons older & special needs but he used to wee the bed when he was nervous or worried about something at school strange reaction I know.

But it does sound like he's probably deep sleeping, tiredness from school.

Hi hun my sons older & special needs but he used to wee the bed when he was nervous or worried about something at school strange reaction I know.

But it does sound like he's probably deep sleeping, tiredness from school.

Ooh did you go to group today? X

No suggestions about bed wetting as I am not a mum but bless him, must be awful :( one of my cousins wet the bed for years, she might even have been about 10 or 11 when it stopped I think she just grew out of it. But it is an embarrassing thing for them to go through. Maybe try guiding him up and putting him on the toilet before you go to bed yourself? Maybe the nights too long for him if his bed time is early xx

Evening hun I hope you manage some sleep tonight. Could he have been disturbed by Freya crying, maybe if he was in a deep sleep that could be it too. Your right though its a shame we cant get inside their heads sometimes x

Good luck for WI tomorrow

Thanks for you suggestions guys. I do take him to the loo before bed and thankfully he didn't wet the bed last night and Freya slept. I had a lovely sleep :)

Kel - going to group is the hardest bit. You've taken that first step and now it's onwards and downwards x

Good luck today :D

Morning. Glad they had a better night. Good luck for WI today. looking forward to finding out how much you have lost xx

Back