This time I will do it!!...

Hi hun sorry to hear about your worries. Everyone's right don't worry about things you can't control.
Texty's right about smear tests they can come back inconclusive.
What's also really common is dead cells that need removing I know a few people who's had this done. If it was serious I think they would see you before tues

Great chart 10 weeks is not long at all xx

Thanks all. I appreciate the support.

Thinking of re-joining curves as it's so quick - only 30mins.
And thinking of doing Maxitone Sculptress for a week to get back on track. It's all money though and not sure if I can justify it with my job x

Thanks all. I appreciate the support. Thinking of re-joining curves as it's so quick - only 30mins. And thinking of doing Maxitone Sculptress for a week to get back on track. It's all money though and not sure if I can justify it with my job x

What's maxi tone sculptress?

Afternoon hun - your right about it being all money. Its a quick fix and costly to do it. Take a day at a time and try to get your focus back, you can do it. SW is healthier (maybe not cheaper) but better for you in the long run. Meal replacements are not the answer. You would only regret spending the money and as you say with the job situation at the moment its money you could probably afford not to use/waste.

I know your heads all over the place at the moment and your probably thinking cheeky cow telling me what to do, but I think your made of stronger stuff and you can do it the proper way. You know where I am if you need to let off steam hun xx

Course i don't hun. I value your input. You are right though - it is a short term fix. I know SW works but can't seem to stick to it.
Feel like a complete failure - I always promise to stick to plan and finally reach target and the I fail miserably.
Stick of hearing myself whinge x

Like a meal replacement diet x

It's up to you hun but I wouldn't go down that road I think it'll lead you to binge.

I felt like you a couple of months ago & was thinking of every crazy diet to shift the weight. I even considered diet tablets again even though they made me Ill & erratic last time

It's not the plans,diets etc it's your head getting in the way wish I had an answer to help with dealing with that

Xx

It's up to you hun but I wouldn't go down that road I think it'll lead you to binge.

I felt like you a couple of months ago & was thinking of every crazy diet to shift the weight. I even considered diet tablets again even though they made me Ill & erratic last time

It's not the plans,diets etc it's your head getting in the way wish I had an answer to help with dealing with that

Xx

Your right. I think after a binge, I do consider anything and everything to shift the weight.
No idea how to get my head in the right place.
Struggling lately x

Course i don't hun. I value your input. You are right though - it is a short term fix. I know SW works but can't seem to stick to it.
Feel like a complete failure - I always promise to stick to plan and finally reach target and the I fail miserably.
Stick of hearing myself whinge x

So you must be doing something right to get to target. Personally I like SW cause it's real food and fits in with my life. You do what works for you, but there is no quick fix & whatever route you take it's going to take a while. Take each day as an new day and do what you can, do get hung up if you lose track, just start again the nxt day.

keep coming on here for our support ;)

Thanks HH.

Well, I'm back to it today. Trying to get a STS on Thursday's WI.
Don't know if I'm going to write it down or just go with the flow.
Trying to take the pressure off and get to target - finally.

Enough rambling, time to get on with it.

Sorry for not popping on for the past few days - been feeling very sorry for myself and now it's time to pull my finger out x

Last evening off plan then back to it tomorrow.

Made a chart - if I stick to plan for 10 weeks, I should make target!

View attachment 120455

Hi :wavey:, I love the chart, that's a fab idea. Well done for getting back on it. Thinking of doing one myself to help keep me on track and keep sight of my mini goals. I also find I write my food down so I don't miss out stuff, but when I'm on the go I tend to forget a syn here or there and sometimes it can make a difference over the course of a week to a sts or a 1 lb loss. I know its different for everyone but that's normally how it tends to go for me :). Hope you have a fab day xx.

Hi :wavey:, I love the chart, that's a fab idea. Well done for getting back on it. Thinking of doing one myself to help keep me on track and keep sight of my mini goals. I also find I write my food down so I don't miss out stuff, but when I'm on the go I tend to forget a syn here or there and sometimes it can make a difference over the course of a week to a sts or a 1 lb loss. I know its different for everyone but that's normally how it tends to go for me :). Hope you have a fab day xx.

Hi Kay,
Thank you - it hasn't been easy to jump back on the wagon but I'm glad I have.
The chart is a good visual reminder.
I type everything I eat into a 'Memo' on my phone, that way you can keep track on the go - maybe you could do that? X

Yep the memo on the phone is a fab idea.......if I remember where I've put my phone :D . How is your day going so far ?

Kay xx

Back