This time I will do it!!...

Hi Hun, sorry to hear you are struggling. I can totally relate to the binge. There has been a lot of wise words given above. Please take note - you are amazing! You have lost the weight once... You can lose it again! Don't look backwards, look forwards.
Food is a comfort mechanism. Somewhere along the line we need to realise food is not our friend. It doesn't solve the problems in our lives. You can do it and we are all here for you! ((((((Big hugs)))))))

Thanks Anju. Just need to find an alternative comfort - where's OH's credit card?! Lol.

How are you? X

Hi hun what amazing friends you have here, these comments are lovely try to draw strength from them

You know I can't give much advice as I struggle with binging but I like the comments about been postive

You HAVE lost an incredible amount of weight.
You look AMAZING in your pics.
You are so CLOSE to target

Yea you've had a small blip, but the hard work isn't undone

You can do this this :)

Of course I don't mind you popping by hun.
I think that binge eating is a very emotive issue and isn't spoken about very often.
My OH believes that it is a form of eating disorder/addiction and I guess he's right. Unfortunately, with other forms of addiction, you can avoid the source - drugs, alcohol.... - but we all have to eat and cannot avoid food.

It is amazing to hear that you succeeded in getting to target and have successfully maintained that, without a binge - it gives me hope that I too will be able to achieve what you have done.
You should be proud of your achievement. xx

I agree with ur OH hun, I have definitely felt over the yrs that it's an eating disorder of sorts, that's why I needed SW to help me gain control instead of it controlling me.
I've got a little bit more to go on my journey but its a marathon not a race x I've got a diary if u fancy popping over :eek: we're all here for support when u need it x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi hun what amazing friends you have here, these comments are lovely try to draw strength from them

You know I can't give much advice as I struggle with binging but I like the comments about been postive

You HAVE lost an incredible amount of weight.
You look AMAZING in your pics.
You are so CLOSE to target

Yea you've had a small blip, but the hard work isn't undone

You can do this this :)

Thanks Kel. The battle of the binge continues!

How are you? X

I agree with ur OH hun, I have definitely felt over the yrs that it's an eating disorder of sorts, that's why I needed SW to help me gain control instead of it controlling me.
I've got a little bit more to go on my journey but its a marathon not a race x I've got a diary if u fancy popping over :eek: we're all here for support when u need it x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Your right on it being a marathon!

Popped to your thread to subscribe x

Well, I've done it - a day on plan :)

Have been quite hungry today but guess that's due to me getting back to track and my poor body wondering what's going on.

Kept busy today to avoid any temptation - did a SW food shop this morning, then popped to Dunelm to buy some fabric and seat pads to re-upholster my dining chairs, bathed the kids and myself, sorted everything out ready for tomorrow - clothes, lunches etc...
Feels good to be organised and back go healthy eating.

So, today's food:
HExA = 170ml Whole Milk
HExB = Alpen Light Bar

BREAKFAST:
Nothing

LUNCH:
Salad - Mixed Leaves, Cucumber, Tomato, Radish, Spring Onions, 2x Egg and Balsamic Dressing (0.5 syn)

DINNER:
SW Chips, Quorn Peppered Steak & Salsa (2 syns)

SNACKS:
Mullerlight Greek Toffee (0.5 syn)
Strawberries

TOTAL SYNS = 3 SYNS

Food sounds great. Have you planned what you are going to have tomorrow?
I am fine, weight loss is very slow at the moment, but it am still struggling to get my full mojo back. Hardest thing is keeping the syns low, just want to keep eating and drinking hot chocolate at the moment!

Aww sweetie guilted to hear your feeling that way but never ever think you can't come here and get anything other than love and support from us, we don't judge we just believe in you and know how it feels to hit these major pot holes. You have done amazing and will do so again just take a breathe, smile shoulders back and let's face this head on together one step at a time xxxx

Food sounds great. Have you planned what you are going to have tomorrow?
I am fine, weight loss is very slow at the moment, but it am still struggling to get my full mojo back. Hardest thing is keeping the syns low, just want to keep eating and drinking hot chocolate at the moment!

I know the feeling hun. Keep at it though, you will get there.

Yep all meals planned for tomorrow - I find it easier to stick to plan if I plan, and pre-prepare what I can x

Aww sweetie guilted to hear your feeling that way but never ever think you can't come here and get anything other than love and support from us, we don't judge we just believe in you and know how it feels to hit these major pot holes. You have done amazing and will do so again just take a breathe, smile shoulders back and let's face this head on together one step at a time xxxx

Aw thanks Gilly.
Your such an inspiration, it means alot for you to say those lovely things. Xx

Hiya, I just wanted to say that I agree with some of the brilliant advice you've been given. Well done for coming back, remember that we're not going to judge you and we've definitely all been there. Sorry if I sound like I'm just copying everyone else but it's true. Binge eating is such a hard thing, and I'm the same- I can be doing perfectly well and really on plan but then suddenly, I flip! It's as though I just have to shove as much food into me as possible and I've no idea why. Like you I've tried to look at the reasons I.e. Feeling down, tired etc but more often than not, there is no reason. It's just so weird and I hope that one day like you I will overcome it.

Hope you're doing ok, today's looking great xx

Hiya, I just wanted to say that I agree with some of the brilliant advice you've been given. Well done for coming back, remember that we're not going to judge you and we've definitely all been there. Sorry if I sound like I'm just copying everyone else but it's true. Binge eating is such a hard thing, and I'm the same- I can be doing perfectly well and really on plan but then suddenly, I flip! It's as though I just have to shove as much food into me as possible and I've no idea why. Like you I've tried to look at the reasons I.e. Feeling down, tired etc but more often than not, there is no reason. It's just so weird and I hope that one day like you I will overcome it.

Hope you're doing ok, today's looking great xx

Thanks hun. It sounds as if we experience the same thing with the binge eating - it happens for no apparent reason.
It seems today that more of us 'suffer' from binge eating than I thought - we're all in it together xx

Wow! Monday's really wipe me out.
Just had dinner and I'm stuffed. Got to get everything ready for tomorrow and then I think I'll paint my nails :)

Today's food:
HExA = 170ml Whole Milk
HExB = 2 Alpen Light Bars

BREAKFAST:
Mullerlight Greek Lemon Yoghurt (0.5 syn)

LUNCH:
Salad - Mixed Leaves, Cucumber, Tomato, Radish, Spring Onions and Balsamic Dressing (0.5 syn)

DINNER:
Cooked Dinner - Mash, Chicken, Runner Beans, Carrots and Gravy (6 syns)

TOTAL SYNS = 7 Syns

I'm thinking of leaving my husband. Do you all think I'm mad.

There's nothing awfully bad happening. It's just that I'm not happy but not sad either. Just kinda feel nothing x

I'm thinking of leaving my husband. Do you all think I'm mad.

There's nothing awfully bad happening. It's just that I'm not happy but not sad either. Just kinda feel nothing x

Awwww sorry to hear this hun - and would hate to illl advise so can only say,you need to do whats right for you. Im sure you will be offered many different opinions/advice but its ultimately your decision. No one knows what goes on behind closed doors and you have to do what makes you happy.

Good Luck with whatever you decide and ill only be a phonecall away if you need an ear xx

Exactly what Sheila said... Only you know the answer to that one... I know you've said in the past that you weren't happy (((hugs))) xxx

Back