This time I will do it!!...

Draw a line and stay positive. Bet you that detox thing will have that all gone by end week.

Don't panic you'll defiantly shift the gain. Defo stay to image therapy as it will help .
I'm not one for products but it may give you the boost you need. I tried raspberry ketones last year & it worked for me.

Don't worry about sw at the weekend just enjoy your time with hubby & friends you have worked hard & deserve a break.

Thanks everyone.
I am looking forward to starting the detox in a weird way - I know it's going to be tough but I do think it'll help to kick-start my losses and my motivation.

My C is away in group for the next 6weeks as she's on training - I really want to have a good loss by the time she comes back - do her proud as she's a fab C.

Thanks for all the continued support guys!
x

Well done facing the music and going back to group and staying to IT. You can get that 7 off before your C comes back and make yourself and her proud. Take one day at a time, you have done it before you can do it again. Your not moaning hun its your diary and your expressing how you feel. If people dont want to read it thats their choice. Your friends will always support you were not going anywhere.

Make sure you enjoy yourself tomorrow, you and OH deserve a night out together its probably what you need. Saturday is a new day move forward from there.

Good luck hun were behind you all the way xx

Seems like we have gone through a similar situation with the weight gain. I am here to support you anytime you need to talk :). Don't worry about the 7 lbs gain, I gained 1 stone since December (in just 2 months :rolleyes: ). I got really down too but all my friends on mins have been so supportive, I am trying to get back on track too just like you . I too stopped going to group in the middle because I was finding it hard to face the truth. But all you and I can do is look forward and focus on our present. I've also decided to set myself mini goals rather than look at how long I have to target. I really hope your detox week helps you along with your losses. We all have our fingers crossed for you hun :fingerscrossed: :) . Hope you have an enjoyable weekend ! :D

Hugs Kay xx
:bighug:

Well done facing the music and going back to group and staying to IT. You can get that 7 off before your C comes back and make yourself and her proud. Take one day at a time, you have done it before you can do it again. Your not moaning hun its your diary and your expressing how you feel. If people dont want to read it thats their choice. Your friends will always support you were not going anywhere.

Make sure you enjoy yourself tomorrow, you and OH deserve a night out together its probably what you need. Saturday is a new day move forward from there.

Good luck hun were behind you all the way xx

Thanks hun. I know it'll come off if I can find my mojo again.

I'm really looking forward to going out tomorrow, be a nice break for me and OH and nice to spend some quality time together.

Would be lovely to meet all of you, your so kind and I really do consider you friends. Your support is invaluable xx

Seems like we have gone through a similar situation with the weight gain. I am here to support you anytime you need to talk :). Don't worry about the 7 lbs gain, I gained 1 stone since December (in just 2 months :rolleyes: ). I got really down too but all my friends on mins have been so supportive, I am trying to get back on track too just like you . I too stopped going to group in the middle because I was finding it hard to face the truth. But all you and I can do is look forward and focus on our present. I've also decided to set myself mini goals rather than look at how long I have to target. I really hope your detox week helps you along with your losses. We all have our fingers crossed for you hun :fingerscrossed: :) . Hope you have an enjoyable weekend ! :D

Hugs Kay xx
:bighug:

Hi Kay,
Looks like we're both in the same boat at the minute.
We can do this together, one baby step at a time. We know the plan works, we just have to trust in ourselves.

Good luck xx

Hope you and hubby have a lovely time me & hubby went away for the night last weekend does you so good having time together which we never do so it was lovely X
You will get your mojo back starting Saturday ;-) X

Thanks Katie.
There never seems to be enough hours in the day with two small children so be lovely to have him all to myself, even if it is only for a night.

Where did you and OH go? We all need a well deserved break sometimes x

Thanks hun. I know it'll come off if I can find my mojo again.

I'm really looking forward to going out tomorrow, be a nice break for me and OH and nice to spend some quality time together.

Would be lovely to meet all of you, your so kind and I really do consider you friends. Your support is invaluable xx

It would be brill to meet up hun - Maybe in the summer we could sort somethin. It would prob mean quite a travel for some depending on where we met and even an overnighter lol x

Thanks Katie.
There never seems to be enough hours in the day with two small children so be lovely to have him all to myself, even if it is only for a night.

Where did you and OH go? We all need a well deserved break sometimes x

We're the same two little boys take up all our time we went to Blackpool stayed at a hotel called hearons reach was nice we had a nice massage each and lots of lovely food I just enjoyed it and got back to eating goo when I got home I just thought its not often we get a break I'm ENJOYING This and I did haha
XxX

Last edited:
It would be brill to meet up hun - Maybe in the summer we could sort somethin. It would prob mean quite a travel for some depending on where we met and even an overnighter lol x

Sounds great. I don't mind travelling, think I'm the furthest south so only fair that I travel up to everyone else.
Oooh be exciting x

We're the same two little boys take up all our time we went to Blackpool stayed at a hotel called hearons reach was nice we had a nice massage each and lots of lovely food I just enjoyed it and got back to eating goo when I got home I just thought its not often we get a break I'm ENJOYING This and I did haha
XxX

Sounds fab! You need to have time to yourselves sometimes and enjoy it. Xx

Just trying things on for tonight - nothing fits!
Had to go out and buy a new pair of jeans in a larger size.
Don't feel comfortable in anything, gutted that I've done this to myself when I felt so confident a few months ago and I could go to my wardrobe and pick out anything, knowing it would fit.

Am going to remember this feeling and use it as my motivation over the next few weeks. X

I'm same hun vowing to never buy a bigger size again
Even though you'll not feeling it I'm sure you'll look great xx

Back