This time I will do it!!...

Yeah got it finished hun. Took 4hours!
I'm starting to seriously doubt the detox already - SW is far easier and nicer x

Nope. The Aloe Vera gel made me physically sick.
It's extreme and ridiculous.
I may be letting you all done but I've stuck the rest of the pack on Ebay and am going back to my faithful SW Extra Easy - yes it'll take longer but SW is for life not a quick fix.

Sorry guys x

It's ok hun, no need to apologise, you need to do what works for you. I was actually going to say well done for lasting 6 hours, I wouldn't have lasted 1 hour :p and that's the truth ! I've also wanted quick losses in the past and did the Cambridge diet, I hated the taste of their shakes but would still down them so I lose the weight but I was miserable all the time. With SW my losses are much slower but I'm more happier than I was on CD. I think losses are important to all of us but more important is that you are not feeling ill. Glad your back with us :) . Now go and enjoy your pasta and sauce ! :D

Hugs Kay xx

Rambling now, but bear with me.
Friday, I couldn't find anything to wear and had to dash out to buy jeans in a bigger size as I'd put on so much weight - that was a huge realisation for me.
I though about it again when we were climbing into bed on the Friday night - and I promised myself that I wouldn't do it to myself anymore - I deserved better.

That Clean 9 detox is extreme and relies on virtually starving your body for 9days - surely we don't need to do that. We have SW - a plan that works. It's not a quick fix, it's a healthy eating plan for life. It's easy to stick to and you eat to satisfy your own appetite - something slimmers can only dream of!
So why on earth put myself under pressure to stick to an unrealistic detox?!

I want to make healthy habits that I can stick to for life. SW can help me to that

So, no more extreme detox, no more fads. Time to knuckle down and stick to the plan that I know and love.

It doesn't matter if I lose money - my healthy and sanity is more important x

It's ok hun, no need to apologise, you need to do what works for you. I was actually going to say well done for lasting 6 hours, I wouldn't have lasted 1 hour :p and that's the truth ! I've also wanted quick losses in the past and did the Cambridge diet, I hated the taste of their shakes but would still down them so I lose the weight but I was miserable all the time. With SW my losses are much slower but I'm more happier than I was on CD. I think losses are important to all of us but more important is that you are not feeling ill. Glad your back with us :) . Now go and enjoy your pasta and sauce ! :D

Hugs Kay xx

Thanks Kay.
It doesn't make sense for us to put our bodies under so much pressure when we have SW.

I am officially back on the wagon xx

So happy to hear your back on the wagon ! :p The thing I love with SW the most is you do start losing as soon as you get back on it. I have had many a time through last year where for personal reasons I was on the plan then off, on then off, but each time I came back the support on mins from all my friends was amazing. I don't think anyone can say they haven't had a day a week or a month where they have gone off course, life happens to all of us, we gain and then come back. But what's most important is picking yourself up and moving on. I'm so happy to see you in this space. Don't worry if you fall off the wagon again in the future, just dust yourself off and keep going . If you were to see my weightloss graph it's hilarious, you would laugh your head off :D , up down up down, even my consultant knows my pattern now :rolleyes:, its like 2 good weeks then a real crappy week then 1 good week then another crappy week. Don't worry hun, I know exactly where you're coming from. We will get there in the end promise :p !!

Kay xx

Rambling now, but bear with me. Friday, I couldn't find anything to wear and had to dash out to buy jeans in a bigger size as I'd put on so much weight - that was a huge realisation for me. I though about it again when we were climbing into bed on the Friday night - and I promised myself that I wouldn't do it to myself anymore - I deserved better. That Clean 9 detox is extreme and relies on virtually starving your body for 9days - surely we don't need to do that. We have SW - a plan that works. It's not a quick fix, it's a healthy eating plan for life. It's easy to stick to and you eat to satisfy your own appetite - something slimmers can only dream of! So why on earth put myself under pressure to stick to an unrealistic detox?! I want to make healthy habits that I can stick to for life. SW can help me to that So, no more extreme detox, no more fads. Time to knuckle down and stick to the plan that I know and love. It doesn't matter if I lose money - my healthy and sanity is more important x
Couldn't agree more hon xx

So happy to hear your back on the wagon ! :p The thing I love with SW the most is you do start losing as soon as you get back on it. I have had many a time through last year where for personal reasons I was on the plan then off, on then off, but each time I came back the support on mins from all my friends was amazing. I don't think anyone can say they haven't had a day a week or a month where they have gone off course, life happens to all of us, we gain and then come back. But what's most important is picking yourself up and moving on. I'm so happy to see you in this space. Don't worry if you fall off the wagon again in the future, just dust yourself off and keep going . If you were to see my weightloss graph it's hilarious, you would laugh your head off :D , up down up down, even my consultant knows my pattern now :rolleyes:, its like 2 good weeks then a real crappy week then 1 good week then another crappy week. Don't worry hun, I know exactly where you're coming from. We will get there in the end promise :p !!

Kay xx

Thanks Kay. Feeling much more positive now. It's like a lightbulb moment!
Your so right though, life does get in the way but as long as we come back, we know we can lose any gains x

Thanks Gilly and HH.

Just planned lunches and dinners for the next four days til WI. Been to Tesco and bought everything I need.
Ah feels good, I actually love cooking food when I get back into the swing of things.

OH is glad too bless him, he had to clean the bathroom after the Aloe Vera sick! X

Was worried about you doing the detox. I am certain you would have lost a good deal of weight in those 9 days, but was worried what may happen to your mindset if you put some back on when re-starting SW on day 10.
This is definitely the best way for you to commit to weight loss longer term. Good luck x

Nope. The Aloe Vera gel made me physically sick. It's extreme and ridiculous. I may be letting you all done but I've stuck the rest of the pack on Ebay and am going back to my faithful SW Extra Easy - yes it'll take longer but SW is for life not a quick fix. Sorry guys x

I'm so relieved you've done this. You prob would have had an amazing loss but as soon as you started eating the sw way again it would probly come bk on

There's no point it having something you dislike & making yourself miserable

Forget the gain, forget the binges and treat the next 5 days like your first week on sw xx

Glad to have you back on the wagon with us Vikki - youve hit the nail on the head regarding your health and sanity.

Last weeks blip re the OH was probably cos your head wasnt in the right place. It sounds like youve had a cracking weekend and spent some quality time with him, and hes even cleaned up after you lol bless him.

SW is the way forward and were all here to support each other - good weeks or bad. Have a fab week hunni x

Hi hun x don't ever feel that u have 2 apologise-u have to do what u feel u need to do at that time, whether it's a detox or a 2 day "all the junk food you can eat"! We know that no matter what, we have SW to come back to. As I've always believed, tomorrow's a new day, and I hope u wake up tomorrow remembering just how well you've done with SW in the past & that u can do it again x you're not alone, we're all here 4u hun. Good luck, but I bet u wont need it :eek:
x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Was worried about you doing the detox. I am certain you would have lost a good deal of weight in those 9 days, but was worried what may happen to your mindset if you put some back on when re-starting SW on day 10.
This is definitely the best way for you to commit to weight loss longer term. Good luck x

Thanks Anju.
Once I started it, I realised that it can't be any good for you.
SW is the only way xx

Back