This time I will do it!!...

I'm so relieved you've done this. You prob would have had an amazing loss but as soon as you started eating the sw way again it would probly come bk on

There's no point it having something you dislike & making yourself miserable

Forget the gain, forget the binges and treat the next 5 days like your first week on sw xx

Thanks hun. That's what I hope to do - back to SW basics.
Anything that makes you physically sick can't be good for you x

Glad to have you back on the wagon with us Vikki - youve hit the nail on the head regarding your health and sanity.

Last weeks blip re the OH was probably cos your head wasnt in the right place. It sounds like youve had a cracking weekend and spent some quality time with him, and hes even cleaned up after you lol bless him.

SW is the way forward and were all here to support each other - good weeks or bad. Have a fab week hunni x

Thanks hun. Health is most important.

Your right about the OH - we had a lovely time together. Like when we first met. Just shows we need to spend a bit more time on us. Was a reality check - I am lucky to have him and he is so good. I often take what we have for granted.

Am actually looking forward to WI on Thursday, and staying to group really will help, especially when I don't get the result I want on the scales xx

Hi hun x don't ever feel that u have 2 apologise-u have to do what u feel u need to do at that time, whether it's a detox or a 2 day "all the junk food you can eat"! We know that no matter what, we have SW to come back to. As I've always believed, tomorrow's a new day, and I hope u wake up tomorrow remembering just how well you've done with SW in the past & that u can do it again x you're not alone, we're all here 4u hun. Good luck, but I bet u wont need it :eek:
x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks hun. Tomorrow is indeed a nee day. We can all do it. Just need to try to keep focused x

Thanks hun. Health is most important.

Your right about the OH - we had a lovely time together. Like when we first met. Just shows we need to spend a bit more time on us. Was a reality check - I am lucky to have him and he is so good. I often take what we have for granted.

Am actually looking forward to WI on Thursday, and staying to group really will help, especially when I don't get the result I want on the scales xx

This post really made me smile hun thats lovely xx

Oh I have awful earache.
It's so bad that my head and jaw are hurting with it too :-(
Will have to try to get a Dr's appointment later x

Ouch, sounds painful. May be an ear infection. I used to get them frequently and it felt like you are being stabbed every time you move your jaw. Make sure you get some antibiotics. Also get your teeth looked at as it could be toothache causing the ear pain x

Oh I have awful earache.
It's so bad that my head and jaw are hurting with it too :-(
Will have to try to get a Dr's appointment later x

Hi hun x this happened to me-ended up being my wisdom tooth after 6 LONG months of doctors thinking it was my jaw, so always something to consider with ear & jaw ache x get better soon hun x L x

Thanks hun. Never know pain like it, it hurts to even talk/eat.
Managed to get a Drs app at 5 do hopefully they can do something x

Hi hun x this happened to me-ended up being my wisdom tooth after 6 LONG months of doctors thinking it was my jaw, so always something to consider with ear & jaw ache x get better soon hun x L x

Only just saw that it took 6months! OMG! You must've been in agony x

Only just saw that it took 6months! OMG! You must've been in agony x

Fair to say I "lost the plot" at times with the agony, was hallucinating & was convinced one morning that I was ready 4 work, only to b told by my OH I was in my pjs & not done my hair, make-up etc! They diagnosed it as TMD but like I said, ended up being my wisdom tooth growing into my jaw :(
Hot/cold pack from chemist really helped though x L x

Fair to say I "lost the plot" at times with the agony, was hallucinating & was convinced one morning that I was ready 4 work, only to b told by my OH I was in my pjs & not done my hair, make-up etc! They diagnosed it as TMD but like I said, ended up being my wisdom tooth growing into my jaw :(
Hot/cold pack from chemist really helped though x L x

That is awful! A nightmare for you to live through and for 6months.
Is it all sorted now for you? X

Right, as I was home earlier than usual, I've prepped everything for dinner and have already done my lunchbox for work tomorrow.
Went on SW online earlier too and looked at all the recipes I had put as 'favourites' when I first started - defo be cooking more of those.

Feel so much better for being back to plan, I just feel in control which is a lovely feeling.

Just about to leave for DR's now but thought I'd post my food diary before I go:
HExA = 75g Philadelphia
HExB = 2x Alpen Light Bars

BREAKFAST:
Strawberries

LUNCH:
Salad - Mixed Leaves, Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumber, Radish & Spring Onions

DINNER:
Chicken Fajita - Mushrooms, Peppers, Onion, Chicken & Fajita Spice (2 syns)

SNACKS:
3x Crispbreads (3 syns) with Philadelphia (HExA) and Cucumber
Slice of SW Pasta Quiche (made for tomorrows lunch)
Cherries

TOTAL SYNS = 5 SYNS

That is awful! A nightmare for you to live through and for 6months.
Is it all sorted now for you? X

Yes all sorted now hun, operated to have the tooth taken out. I still wake up with earache during the nights, but nothing compared to those 6 months! Good luck at the doctors, let us know how u get on x L x
Ps well done 4 getting back on track today, your diary sounds yummy (even as a veggie :eek:) x

Sorry you're not feeling well, hope it all goes well at the docs. I've also had my wisdoms out in the past, really flippin painful :mad:, I hope it's not that. Your food diary looks really good. Glad your back to healthy eating :p .

Kay xx

Thanks both - I've really enjoyed my food today :)

Just back from the Dr's - got an ear infection and a chest infection. Got antibiotics and drops for my ear.
Also got to go to asthma clinic at the end of the month to get the once over. Xx

Back