This time I will do it!!...

Oh god, sorry to hear about the meeting outcome - that's harsh! Try and look at it as a chance to make some positive changes and maybe move on to somewhere you'll enjoy more? x

Thanks Katie.
It is harsh but I have been fed up at the company for a while. At least there's salary protection for a while so gives me longer to find something else. I'm going to do what you said - find somewhere I enjoy!
Every cloud and all that xx

oh no, that is harsh. find something else and get out of there whilst you still have your sanity x

Thanks everyone. I will look for something else now.
Not alot out there though. I guess it's good that they're offering salary protection though, gives me a while to find something else x

Well, work was a 'mare today. The one girl that sits next to me was unbearable. Just need to remember that I work to live, unlike them, their entire world is work.

Prepped lunch for tomorrow and dinner is all prepped - just need to cook the chicken.

Made quiche yesterday for lunch today that you make with the Batchelors Pasta n Sauce - it was filling but I think normal SW Quiche made just with veg, eggs and cottage cheese is much nicer so won't be making that again.

So, today's food:
HExA = 250ml Semi-Skimmed Milk
HExB = 2x Alpen Light

BREAKFAST:
Fruit Salad - Orange, Apple, Banana & Blueberries

LUNCH:
SW Pasta Quiche - Batchelors Cheese & Broccoli Pasta n Sauce, 3x Eggs, Mushrooms, Spring Onions & Yellow Pepper

DINNER:
Cooked Dinner - Chicken, Mash, SW Roasties, Broccoli, Peas Carrots, Gravy (5 syns) & Mint Sauce (2 syns)

SNACKS:
Carrot Sticks
Latte made with SS Milk (HExA)
Orange

TOTAL SYNS = 7 SYNS

Hi Vikki your food sounds lovely hun :), you've done so well after the aloe vera incident and got straight back on it. Doesn't seem like you went away ! Cookie mentioned the SW quiche to me too, I really want to give it a go sounds delicious. I wanted to ask, I love mint sauce espesh with meats. Is your shop bought or do you make it at home ?

...ok as I'm typing just read your latest posts, really sorry hun to hear about your news at work :(, it's their loss anyway, I'm sure your going to get something much better and you'll be much more happier :) .

Kay xx

Hi Vikki your food sounds lovely hun :), you've done so well after the aloe vera incident and got straight back on it. Doesn't seem like you went away ! Cookie mentioned the SW quiche to me too, I really want to give it a go sounds delicious. I wanted to ask, I love mint sauce espesh with meats. Is your shop bought or do you make it at home ?

...ok as I'm typing just read your latest posts, really sorry hun to hear about your news at work :(, it's their loss anyway, I'm sure your going to get something much better and you'll be much more happier :) .

Kay xx

Heya hun - fab loss this week, well done!
Am enjoying being back on SW - the food is much nicer.
The quiche was nice but I like my quiche with cottage cheese in - if I were to make it again, I'd add the cottage cheese too, just to make it more cheesy :)

Mint Sauce is Colemans Classic so I had to syn it. Far to lazy to make my own although I'm sure some of the no added sugar ones are free.

Not too worried about work anymore, I've reached the stage where I'm sick of worrying about it. What happens, happens. I'll just keep looking for something else - I was getting bored and don't like the people anyway xx

Thanks vikki for the tips on the mint sauce will try and get some with nas if they are free :) . I love all kinds of cheese :p so will add to the quiche when making it.

About your work situation, glad you've got a positive focus, I agree, whatever happens, happens for the best, hopefully you'll find a job that makes you happier and the people :). How has your day been so far foodwise ?

Kay xx

No probs hun.

Good so far! Just off to the dentist so tried not to eat anything stinky, then again, just remembered I had onion in my sandwich lol

How has your day been? X

Weather is really shitty :(, so gloomy outside, got my sister coming around for dinner tonight, trying to be Jamie oliver in the kitchen and get the house tidy all at the same time :p . I've got dessert sorted still pottering around for a good sw recipe for dinner tonight. She's quite bossy like most sisters, she's just gonna have to eat what I serve up :D ! Good luck at the dentist. Hope your ear ache is better now hun.

Kay xx

No probs hun.

Good so far! Just off to the dentist so tried not to eat anything stinky, then again, just remembered I had onion in my sandwich lol

How has your day been? X

What a day! Work, that meeting, lots of appointments, rush home to pick kids up and off to dentist, prepare everything for tomorrow...

And how come, no matter how much you tidy/clean, the house never seems to stay like it for more than 5mins!
I do a 'big' clean every Saturday morning and try to keep up doing lil bits during the week but I wish I could do a 'big' clean mid week as well but time doesn't allow. I love the feeling of a clean house!

Anyway, today's food:
HExA = 30g Cheddar
HExB = 2x WM Bread

BREAKFAST:
Mullerlight Toffee Greek Yoghurt (0.5 syn)
Banana

LUNCH:
Cheese (HExA) & Spring Onion Sandwich (HExB). Mayo (0.5 syn) instead of butter

DINNER:
SW Garlic and Herb Wedges with Quorn Peppered Steak & Salsa (1 syn)

SNACKS:
Batchelors Curry Cup a Noodle
Fruit - Orange, Apple, Banana & Blueberries

TOTAL SYNS = 2 SYNS

Sorry to hear about the cr@p going on at work hun ((hugs)) I hope something turns up soon for you.

A STS isnt as bad as it seems, you will have a fab week next week with a full week on SW and no aloe vera in sight - keep your chin up girlie xx

Back