This time I will do it!!...

Hi Vikki :), well done on a sts, could have been a lot worse and you had quite a rough week so considering the circumstances you have done really well. New week a fresh start and I agree with Sheila, no aloe vera in sight and your food diary the last few days have been fab, I'm sure it will be a clear loss next week. Hope your feeling well hun.

Kay xx

Thanks everyone - your all right, or course :)

Have bought the new SW magazine so plan on reading that tomorrow and doing a 100% week. I have 9 days until me and OH go out again with friends, hoping I'd be able to lose a good 3/4lbs by then.
Fingers crossed.

Onwards! X

Well done, STS is great considering the week you've had. I've heard some peoples losses are affected by antibiotics. Good luck for the new week, bet you lose 3/4lbs easily before your night out x

Thanks Katie.

We're just off the the pub to see a band on the 15th with friends. Will count that as our valentines night out, money's tight at the mo as I'm trying to save as much as possible in case I do lose my job.

Do you have any plans? X

Thanks Katie.

We're just off the the pub to see a band on the 15th with friends. Will count that as our valentines night out, money's tight at the mo as I'm trying to save as much as possible in case I do lose my job.

Do you have any plans? X

Ohh a band sounds good !!
Keeping an eye on your income sounds good but hopefully your job will be secure fingers crossed for you X

Havnt got a plan maybe a nice meal out with hubby it's always chocker everywhere valentines night tho do that puts me off will just see what happens we're off out Sunday with our friends and there kids for a carvery looking forward to that ;-)

Have you got an outfit sorted for night out I love getting dolled up doesn't happen often tho haha XxX

Ohh a band sounds good !!
Keeping an eye on your income sounds good but hopefully your job will be secure fingers crossed for you X

Havnt got a plan maybe a nice meal out with hubby it's always chocker everywhere valentines night tho do that puts me off will just see what happens we're off out Sunday with our friends and there kids for a carvery looking forward to that ;-)

Have you got an outfit sorted for night out I love getting dolled up doesn't happen often tho haha XxX

It is alway busy Valentines and I think it puts too much pressure on, as if you have to do something because it's Valentines, if that makes sense.

Carvery sounds lovely! I love a good carvery!

No outfit planned yet. Hoping I lose a few lbs before then.
Getting ready is my favourite part of the night! I spend literally a good hour or two on my hair and make up lol. X

It is alway busy Valentines and I think it puts too much pressure on, as if you have to do something because it's Valentines, if that makes sense.

Carvery sounds lovely! I love a good carvery!

No outfit planned yet. Hoping I lose a few lbs before then.
Getting ready is my favourite part of the night! I spend literally a good hour or two on my hair and make up lol. X

I might decide on a nice night in DVD maybe an Indian takeout sounds so much better all cozy in pjs Haha!! X

Mmmm I love a carvery too YUM;-)

I'm the same LOVE getting ready Girly time you will have lost a few pounds I'm sure your so on it this week ITS FAB ;-)

Hope you take some pics when your all done up XxX

Thanks both. Meeting not positive at all: 10-12% pay cut. Possible salary protection for 12months. All roles will change. Have to reapply for my job, if I don't get it, will be demoted/redundancy. Need new job x

Aww hun I feel for you, I had to do this last year. I was fuming that I had to reapply for a job I have done for 9 yrs. I was successful

Good luck xx

I might decide on a nice night in DVD maybe an Indian takeout sounds so much better all cozy in pjs Haha!! X

Mmmm I love a carvery too YUM;-)

I'm the same LOVE getting ready Girly time you will have lost a few pounds I'm sure your so on it this week ITS FAB ;-)

Hope you take some pics when your all done up XxX

Snuggly nights in are the best!

I'll try to take a pic, all my pics look awful lol xx

Back