This time I will do it!!...

Thanks hun. Work is horrible, I feel sick going in each morning and struggle to sleep worrying about it. At this rate I'll end up with a sick paper for anxiety.
Ah well xx

Could you get something herbal to help you? Kalms or rescue remedy?

I feel like that at my place sometimes its horrid xx

My Mam recommended Rescue Remedy too, I'll try to pop along in my lunch and get some.
Anything is worth a try xx

I am going to look around a new gym later Emsie - it's only £9.99 for the month, no contract and includes all classes as well.

Just feel so sick at the thought of going to work lately, it's awful x

OMG! The weather is awful. Have been sent home from work early as lots of the roads/motorway is closed due to the high winds and debris and I live approx 30miles away from where I work.

Atrocious weather! X

OMG! The weather is awful. Have been sent home from work early as lots of the roads/motorway is closed due to the high winds and debris and I live approx 30miles away from where I work.

Atrocious weather! X

Hi Vikki :) was just about to message you and ask how your days going and you posted :p obviously not great, sorry to hear you've had to come back home, but I guess the upside is you can relax once you get home :). I'm in London and its so gloomy outside :rolleyes: its raining cats and dogs here too but I bet its not half as bad as it is at your end. Hope when you get home you can warm up and have a nice cuppa and relax a little.

Kay xx

Hi hun x weather is just as bad up here in north wales, feels like my windows are going to come into the living room!! My day off on a wed anyway thank goodness. Glad ur work had the sense to send u all home. I'm at home with my LO and a cuppa in hand :eek:
Hows ur day been apart from the weather? x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya. Hope you got home safely. It's so windy here that my car was rocking madly even whilst parked between 2 other cars!

Evening all. The weather is indeed awful. We've had hail, extreme winds and torrential downpours!

Least I got to come home early though.

Got in and a top I'd ordered to wear out on Saturday night arrived, was too much like a tunic for me so I took a scissors to it and cut it shorter like a top. My sewing is awful but doubt anyone will notice in the dark.

Shattered now though so dinner is cooking and SW Chips was all I could muster.
WI tomorrow and am hoping all goes well and I have a loss.

Hope everyone has had a lovely day.

Today's food:
WEDNESDAY 12th FEB:
HExA = 40G RF Cheddar
HExB = 2x WM Bread

BREAKFAST:
Strawberries, Blueberries & Milbona Vanilla & Choc Sprinkles Yoghurt

LUNCH:
Cheese (HExA) & Spring Onion Sandwich (HExB). Mayo (2 syn) instead of butter.

DINNER:
SW Garlic and Herb Wedges

SNACKS:
Grapes
Kilx Tomato Soup (2.5 syns)
2x Choc covered Rice Cake (8 syns)
Yoghurt

TOTAL SYNS = 12.5 SYNS

Yeah I'll post a pic when I'm all ready on Sat.
I would never usually cut up a top but I loved the style and did 't have enough time to take it to the seamstress lol. X

Hey Vikki,

...glad you got home safe and sound :) . Your food diary has been good all week round. I know you'll have a fab loss tomorrow, keeping my fingers crossed for you :fingerscrossed: :p . Best of luck for weigh in.

Kay xx

Yum, slimming world chips. Lovely, fancy some now. Good Luck for tomorrow's weigh in x

Back