This time I will do it!!...

Hi all
Just finished cleaning - looks lovely! Well, until the kids come home!
Slightly off plan today as OH surprised me with chocs, wine, flowers, lunch... Lol. And I know tomorrow will be off plan as we're going out with friends and we have such a busy day before hand that I'll just have to grab something to eat.
Not worried though, will be back to plan 100% on Sunday and hoping for a STS this week.

Have just rung and joined that gym, just need to wait for it to open now on 28th Feb.

Hope everyone is having a lovely Friday x

Hi hun x weather's atrocious here too!?
Sounds like you've got a nice weekend planned :) x I don't blame u 4 going off plan!
I don't know what it is lately but I can't stop snacking & my syns r going thru the roof! I'm dreading wi tomorrow, especially after v-day celebration tonight. I've never been like this before, feel like my will power is wavering do much, really getting me down? Guess I'll hv to just forget abt it for tonight at least, dnt wnt to ruin the evening 4 my OH.
Hv a good night hun x and well done 4 joining the gym xx :eek: x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Evening hun - your house must be like a shiny new pin now :D

Awww glad you got paid chick. Lovely of your OH and I hope you have a brill night tomorrow. x

I think everyone has times like this hun. Enjoy tonight and then back to plan tomorrow. You can do it. We're all here for you x

Thanks hun xx I know, I've done it before I can do it again. Dreading wi tomorrow but hey ho, tomorrow's a new day xx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Loving reading your food diary hun, thinking of starting my own as something to focus on! xx

Hi hun,
Thank you! I do find it helps immensely, it makes me somehow accountable for what I eat and the support is amazing.
Go for it and don't forget to post us a link so we can read! Xx

Amazing night out! Band was amazing and full of energy! Up dancing on the tables! Fab night.

Didn't mix my drinks so no hangover!

No idea how much I weigh but back to plan today and whisky always aids the arrival of the PF so hopefully that'll help.

Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday x

Sounds like you had a great time, just what you needed. Have a good Sunday x

Amazing night out! Band was amazing and full of energy! Up dancing on the tables! Fab night.

Didn't mix my drinks so no hangover!

No idea how much I weigh but back to plan today and whisky always aids the arrival of the PF so hopefully that'll help.

Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday x

Hi Vikki, glad you had such a nice time on your night out :) . I went out last night too with some friends, went well over my syns but back on it again :p. Hope we both have a sts this week if not a loss. Hope your enjoying your Sunday off.

Kay xx

Hi Vikki, glad you had such a nice time on your night out :) . I went out last night too with some friends, went well over my syns but back on it again :p. Hope we both have a sts this week if not a loss. Hope your enjoying your Sunday off.

Kay xx

Aww Kay my lovely stop being so hard on yourself - you didnt go well over at all it was 3 - thats just a good visit from the poo fairy. You will be fine love x

Aww Kay my lovely stop being so hard on yourself - you didnt go well over at all it was 3 - thats just a good visit from the poo fairy. You will be fine love x

Thanks Sheila its the TOTM fairy that's due to visit me before Tuesday :rolleyes:, so not looking forward to what the scales say, anyway let's see. (Sorry for hijacking Vikki :p)

Kay xx

Thanks Sheila its the TOTM fairy that's due to visit me before Tuesday :rolleyes:, so not looking forward to what the scales say, anyway let's see. (Sorry for hijacking Vikki :p)

Kay xx

Lol you will be ok no stressing woman and like you said even a STS would be fine this week and then back on it when after WI

Back