This time I will do it!!...

Good luck hun take all the time u need. We will all still be here for you! X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck to you Vicky we will all be here for you if you'd like to just pop on to say hi take care of yourself and just do what you think is best for yourself sending hugs to you XxX

You need to do whatever is right for you, I hope you find the answers you are looking for x

Will miss you. Hope you find the answers you are looking for x x

I think your doing the right thing to get your head in the right place good luck hun xx

Right. Well guys, I'm bowing out for a few days.

I've been thinking long and hard and despite losing weight, I don't feel that I've tackled my mental issues with food.
So, I'm going to take a week or so off, not to use as an excuse to eat what I want but in order to stop focussing so much on sticking to plan and focus more on simply eating healthily and trying to change my attitude to food as opposed to going through my cycle of SW, binge, SW, binge...

I hope it helps and has a lasting impact as for the last year I have battled, gaining and losing the same few lbs but not really tackling the main issue.

Hope you all understand.

See you soon x

Hi Vikki :), I hope your well hun. I totally understand where your coming from. It is important to make some `me' time for yourself so you can get in the right head space for the plan or to decide if you want to pursue something else. Whatever you decide, we are all here to support you. Hope you enjoy your time off. We'll miss you. Take care hun and look after yourself.

Hugs Kay xx

Hi hun x just popping by to say hope things are going ok with u x take care x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi everyone and thank you for all the messages of support.
w al
Taking a break from Slimming World has helped me to put everything into perspective and realise why I want it in the first place. I now almost 1stone 7lbs more than last year at my Slimming World lowest and I'm feeling every lb of it.
I think I've now realized that each time I get close to target, I feel almost out of my depth - new body but my mind never seems to catch up. I'm hoping that this time, I'll let myself get to target and appreciate every bit of it. This time, I'm doing it for me!

So, new start today. Official WI will still be on a Thursday so I'll take what tomorrow brings and will hope for a loss of 4lbs by a week Thursday.

Food diary will be posted nightly as before but I will also be writing myself a goal for the week as I find the act of actually writing it down helps to solidify it in my head.

So, here goes, again! But this time, it's my time!!! xxx

Welcome bk hun! We missed u :eek: you sound in a great frame of mind, we all need to take time out every now and again, gain perspective xx
x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Welcome back. Missed you. Sounds like you have a solid plan of action. We are all here to support you whenever and whatever you need xx

Back