This time I will do it!!...

Thanks hun. I need to dig deep and find my determination otherwise I'll keep gaining lol.
How are you x

Hi hun x I was in exactly the same place as u the past 5-6 weeks, it's just horrible isn't it! But I think I've finally found something which works 4 me- I've just started the 5:2 fast diet, fasting 2 days (which I found absolutely fine on Monday, fast day 2 tomorrow) & SW the other 5 days, but calorie counting too (using a great app!) I was having FAR 2 many calories from my "free" food! And I hv to say, in all honesty, I feel great & bk in control 4 the first time in months! Wi Saturday morning so we'll c how it's gone? :eek:
I really hope u find ur 'mojo' again hun, u know u can it xx and I completely sympathise abt losing control the closer u get to target, that's what was happening to me. Maybe u might benefit from trying something as well as SW? We're all individuals so sometimes we need other things to help us that others might not?
Take care hun x u know where I am if u need a chat x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks all :wavey: xx

Hi hun x I was in exactly the same place as u the past 5-6 weeks, it's just horrible isn't it! But I think I've finally found something which works 4 me- I've just started the 5:2 fast diet, fasting 2 days (which I found absolutely fine on Monday, fast day 2 tomorrow) & SW the other 5 days, but calorie counting too (using a great app!) I was having FAR 2 many calories from my "free" food! And I hv to say, in all honesty, I feel great & bk in control 4 the first time in months! Wi Saturday morning so we'll c how it's gone? :eek:
I really hope u find ur 'mojo' again hun, u know u can it xx and I completely sympathise abt losing control the closer u get to target, that's what was happening to me. Maybe u might benefit from trying something as well as SW? We're all individuals so sometimes we need other things to help us that others might not?
Take care hun x u know where I am if u need a chat x L x

Thanks hun. It is an awful feeling when you feel adrift and out of control. Hopefully, I'm over the worst of it.

That's one diet I've never tried before! I'm glad it's working for you hun. May be worth giving something else a go as I get closer to target. I'm hoping that for now, just getting back to SW will give me some of the results I want. Xx

Well, first day back to plan and not doing too bad.
I do have a sore throat so I think that's curbing the hunger at the moment so I haven't been remotely hungry and have found sticking to plan easy.
Lovely to feel in control again :)

So, todays food:
HExA = 75g RF Soft Cheese
HExB = 2x Alpen Light Bar

BREAKFAST:
Shape 0% Yoghurt

LUNCH:
Garlic Mushroom Pasta - WM Pasta, RF Soft Cheese (HExA), Mushrooms, Shallot Onion & Garlic

DINNER:
Chicken, Boiled New Pots, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Carrots and Peas

SNACKS:
Blackberries

TOTAL SYNS = 0 SYNS

Welcome bk hun & good luck you've had a great first day. Hope ya throat feels better soon. :)

Evening hunni - glad to have you back on board whoop. Positive thoughts and actions you got going on there girl its good to hear xx

Sorry to hear you have a sore throat :-(

Thanks both. It's good to be back :).

Amazing how much I missed everyone. Despite the fact we haven't all actually met, I still consider you all as friends xx

Well done Vikki for returning :), it's good to have you back ! Hope the plan is all going well for you and your having a lovely day hun :p.

Kay xx

Well. Official WI today and surprisingly, Iost 0.5lbs.
Hoping for 3lbs off next week.

Manic day today. Had to go back to work and had so much to do I didn't get in til half hour ago.
Completely forgot to eat lunch too.

Poor OH is trying to lay a new path in the garden in the dark as I got in so late and it needs to be finished.

Anyway, today's food:
HExA = 40g RF Cheddar
HExB = 35g Porridge Oats

BREAKFAST:
Magic Porridge (0.5) with Raspberries

LUNCH:
Nothing

DINNER:
SW Smash Pizza - Smash, Tomato Puree, Mushrooms, Shallot Onion, Green Pepper, Jalpeno Peppers, Cheese (HExA)

SNACKS:
Strawberries

TOTAL SYNS = 0 SYNS

Well done on the loss hun! Moving in the right direction :D x L x

Well done on the loss hun, that is brilliant. Good luck for the 3lbs for next week x

Well done on your loss Vikki :) your doing really well with the plan. Fingers crossed for you, for next week to bring in a 3lb loss for you ! :p

Kay xx

Morning Minis.
Day off today. Just taken Freya to nursery, OH is finishing the garden and me and Aaron are off shopping to buy ribbon to finish the blind I've made for the bathroom - it was an awkward size so was easier to make one as opposed to buying.

Popping out for lunch with a friend later and have picked a place that does jacket spuds etc so should be ok to stick to plan.

Still feeling a bit rough - sore throat and ear ache. But better than I was a few days ago.

Hope everyone has a lovely Friday!! X

Morning Minis.
Day off today. Just taken Freya to nursery, OH is finishing the garden and me and Aaron are off shopping to buy ribbon to finish the blind I've made for the bathroom - it was an awkward size so was easier to make one as opposed to buying.

Popping out for lunch with a friend later and have picked a place that does jacket spuds etc so should be ok to stick to plan.

Still feeling a bit rough - sore throat and ear ache. But better than I was a few days ago.

Hope everyone has a lovely Friday!! X

Morning hun x sounds like a nice, easy day, jacket spud's a good option, I usually hv a side salad & a side of veggies 2 as I usually go out 4 lunch during the week & hv a jacket 2.
Hope u hv a lovely day hun x L x

Back