This time I will do it!!...

Thanks hun. Have prepped tonights dinner so hoping all the planning will keep me on track x

What a day! So busy!
Tried to stay on plan whilst out for a me but unsure of how many syns was in the Tuna Mayo. Still think it was a healthier choice that what I could've had.

So, today's food:
HExA = None
HExB = None

BREAKFAST:
Raspberries, Strawberries and Milbona FF Vanilla and Choc Sprinkles Yoghurt

LUNCH:
Jacket Potato with Tuna, Mayo and Onion

DINNER:
SW Chicken Jalfrezi - Chicken, Mushrooms, Peppers, Onion, Tin Tomatoes and a variety of spices.

TOTAL SYNS = Unsure.

no worries hun. I'm fine thanks - knackered cos im at work lol been here since 6.45 oh joy. Needs must though I need the money to replace my fridgefreezer boooo xx

no worries hun. I'm fine thanks - knackered cos im at work lol been here since 6.45 oh joy. Needs must though I need the money to replace my fridgefreezer boooo xx

Don't get a SMEG, we've got a massive pink one in the kitchen, it's only 5 months old and we're on our third door... !!!! Over £1200 and its crap. !!!!
Excuse the language xx

OMG how come? why wont they just give you a new one

It's been 1)the original door was slightly twisted, 2)the seal around the door was not making contact with the frame and 3) the new 3rd door has a dent in it.... it would have been 4 doors as this one arrived last week, the fitter was just about to start putting it on and I noticed this

image-2919521712.jpg

and to be fair when we've got a bit of time we're off to citizens advise.... These shops are all promises and no action... wasn't like it was a cheap fridge !!!
Hope your well xx

Sorry everyone for not being on.
I was going to try Exante for a few days but I couldn't manage it. Guess I love food too much.

Been thinking a lot and the only thing that has ever worked for me is Slimming World with a little exercise. So, back to that and back to basics.

I am sick of gaining weight. Feel embarrassed at my binge eating and am desperate to get to 11st. Considered a lot over the past few days. Even a gastric balloon! It's silly, SW is amazing, you eat real food and lose weight. Seems silly not to use it.

So, back on the wagon. Praying I can make target before I end up spending money I haven't got and resorting to drastic measures.
X

Thanks hun. Just feel like a mug for letting it slip. X

You are back here to fix it hun that's the main thing you will soon be back into the swing of it all in no time X

Sometimes a break away does you good makes you realise exactly what you want to happen and that's why your back here so a big well done for that good luck you know you can do it Xxx

Thanks Katie.
I now realise how much it meant to me when I was closer to target.
I had more confidence, I was happier, less stressed, no headaches!...
I will get there. X

Back