This time I will do it

I'm in Camberwell/Peckham (on the border!) and I go a group in Lambeth which is fantastic and there are two groups, one at 5:30 and one at 7:30.

When I'm on SW I often can't stop thinking about food, but it's because I'm thinking about all the delicious stuff I am going to cook and eat!

I know what you mean! I am looking for somewhere nice to go swimming near where I work in the West End as the pools near where I live aint all that. This is proving tricky.

This place is in Covent Garden and quite cool. PLus it's a local authority one so it's cheaper.

Where abouts in Covent Garden?
xx

My family are eating Mcdonalds downstairs. I just needed to share this. I am doing my nails and sipping water.:wave_cry:

Hey just want to say good luck with your journey it's nice to know local people are on here I am in orpington buggin hill pool is lovely x

Hey just want to say good luck with your journey it's nice to know local people are on here I am in orpington buggin hill pool is lovely x

Hi, thanks :) It's nice knowing local people are on here it is true. I forgot about Biggin Hill pool, I've never been in there actually but it does look nice. Good luck to you too xx

I did a sneaky weight-in of myself this morning just so I have a rough idea of what I weighed before my weekend at my fiance's parents. I have lost 3lbs which I think is excellent as I have only been doing SW for a few days. But I will see what I actually weigh next Tuesday as this weekend may change all that! I feel so much better, my tummy feels flatter and I already have much more energy. I don't want this feeling to end so I can't give up this time. Time for some Zumba xx

Thats good :) I'm starting Zumba next week and am looking forward to hopefully seeing the benefits of it :) Good Luck for Tuesday!

Thats good :) I'm starting Zumba next week and am looking forward to hopefully seeing the benefits of it :) Good Luck for Tuesday!

Thank you Christina. I only do the dvd in mine every morning but I would like to join a class. I love it. xx

I have lost 5lb and I went out twice over the Easter weekend for dinner. One of the nights out involved a LOT of Chinese food. So I am really happy. I saved my syns up on the days before and I stuck to plan on the days I went out for dinner. Hope everyone else had a fab Easter xx

I can't seem to motivate myself to work on my essay today. Not sure why I decided to do a postgrad degree. I HATE studying. Anyway just a little moan. I have stuck to plan so something is going right.

Have a good day everyone.

xx

Well done on your loss, 5lb is fantastic!
I am studying through the open university and the motivation to do anything is near impossible some days.

Hi there! I'm in the same boat. I've battled with weight issues for as long as I can remember. Slimming World is definitely working great so far - I lost 6lbs in my first week. Plus everyone is so much nicer and the support is a lot better than W.W in my opinion. Am feeling positive about the future. GOOD LUCK :)

Well done on your loss, 5lb is fantastic!
I am studying through the open university and the motivation to do anything is near impossible some days.

Thank you! Wow Open University well done you, that is meant to be extra tough. I am so over studying, just can't wait to finish now. xx

Hi there! I'm in the same boat. I've battled with weight issues for as long as I can remember. Slimming World is definitely working great so far - I lost 6lbs in my first week. Plus everyone is so much nicer and the support is a lot better than W.W in my opinion. Am feeling positive about the future. GOOD LUCK :)
I have never done WW but I just feel SW is really very manageable when your head is in the right place. Good luck to you too. We can do this :)

Back