Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

This Time I Will - Get To Goal

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by ThisTimeIWill!, 12 September 2011 Social URL.

1. ThisTimeIWill!

ThisTimeIWill! Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.7%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi everyone,

Well I had my first weigh in this morning and have lost 7lbs. I can't believe it, I have only been doing Exante for a week and I've lost a whole 7lbs!:)

On top of all this, I didn't even stick to it 100% TS - I had 3 evening meals (albeit low cal & low carb) over the week and a bottle of wine at the weekend - so just think what I could have lost if i had been 100%.

This has definately spurred me on to carry on with the diet, as even though I have not stuck TS, and have done more WS I can still see it working even if the result are slower - but the main thing is at the moment it is working and I have't once felt that I have deprived myself.

Maybe when the weightloss grinds to a halt I will up the ante to 100% TS to lose the final lbs before christmas.

Also going to start exercising again now my body has adjusted to far less food to run on - can't wait to get home tonight and do my kettlebell DVD!

Good luck to everyone else weighing in today, and even if you can't stick to it 100% don't beat yourself up about it - it will happen - just a bit slower.:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. precious

precious Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    Yay well done TTIW :D 7lbs is fab even if it was TS/WS and oh my goodness u even had wine isn't that just fabulous ;)

Are u planning TS this week or combined again? Good luck :D

4. babezone

babezone Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(19.62%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solution
    well done hunni 7lb with wine is fab good luck for week2 xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.