This Time I Will - Get To Goal

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by ThisTimeIWill!, 12 September 2011 Social URL.

1. ThisTimeIWill!

ThisTimeIWill! Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.7%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi everyone,

Well I had my first weigh in this morning and have lost 7lbs. I can't believe it, I have only been doing Exante for a week and I've lost a whole 7lbs!:)

On top of all this, I didn't even stick to it 100% TS - I had 3 evening meals (albeit low cal & low carb) over the week and a bottle of wine at the weekend - so just think what I could have lost if i had been 100%.

This has definately spurred me on to carry on with the diet, as even though I have not stuck TS, and have done more WS I can still see it working even if the result are slower - but the main thing is at the moment it is working and I have't once felt that I have deprived myself.

Maybe when the weightloss grinds to a halt I will up the ante to 100% TS to lose the final lbs before christmas.

Also going to start exercising again now my body has adjusted to far less food to run on - can't wait to get home tonight and do my kettlebell DVD!

Good luck to everyone else weighing in today, and even if you can't stick to it 100% don't beat yourself up about it - it will happen - just a bit slower.:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. precious

precious Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    Yay well done TTIW :D 7lbs is fab even if it was TS/WS and oh my goodness u even had wine isn't that just fabulous ;)

Are u planning TS this week or combined again? Good luck :D

4. babezone

babezone Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(19.62%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solution
    well done hunni 7lb with wine is fab good luck for week2 xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.