This Time I Will - Get To Goal

Hi everyone,

Well I had my first weigh in this morning and have lost 7lbs. I can't believe it, I have only been doing Exante for a week and I've lost a whole 7lbs!:)

On top of all this, I didn't even stick to it 100% TS - I had 3 evening meals (albeit low cal & low carb) over the week and a bottle of wine at the weekend - so just think what I could have lost if i had been 100%.

This has definately spurred me on to carry on with the diet, as even though I have not stuck TS, and have done more WS I can still see it working even if the result are slower - but the main thing is at the moment it is working and I have't once felt that I have deprived myself.

Maybe when the weightloss grinds to a halt I will up the ante to 100% TS to lose the final lbs before christmas.

Also going to start exercising again now my body has adjusted to far less food to run on - can't wait to get home tonight and do my kettlebell DVD!

Good luck to everyone else weighing in today, and even if you can't stick to it 100% don't beat yourself up about it - it will happen - just a bit slower.:D

Yay well done TTIW :D 7lbs is fab even if it was TS/WS and oh my goodness u even had wine isn't that just fabulous ;)

Are u planning TS this week or combined again? Good luck :D

well done hunni 7lb with wine is fab good luck for week2 xxx

Back