This Time I'm Determined!

Emskylou

Hi Everyone!" I've been on the Dukan before a few times but always seemed to mess it up, the last time I used my weekends to eat normally which didn't help.. so this time I've roped in my boyfriend and we're going to do it together and I'm hoping this diary will keep me on the straight and narrow!"
Todays my first day of Attack I'm doing 6 days then going onto cruise. I'm going to hopefully exercise on my trampoline with hand weights most days increasing the length of time on it and then onto running when I've lost a few pounds and have abit of stamina.

Todays food:

Breakfast: 2 x Scrambled eggs with skimmed milk
2 x Teas with sweetners & skimmed milk

Dinner: Tuna with vinegar

Tea: 2 x Chicken breast flavoured with paprika & cayenne spices
1 x Oatbran porridge for desert with sweetner

Snacks: Crabsticks & Diet coke

Good luck. I don't think dukan can really be done with eating "normally" on a weekend. I've tried bending the rules before with it and it is not very forgiving!! Sounds like you are going to do well this time!SD

Hello! Yeah I'm hoping to be able to stick to it at weekends yummywhitewine I don't think I've got the will power not to have just one biscuit lol!
Thank you chris!

Just had 1.5 chicken breasts and a boiled egg is it sad that I enjoyed the egg more than the chicken lol!

Morning I've had 3lb loss!" Woohoo!" Unless I count ounces but I'm not going to do that:p I'm not aiming for my true weight yet because it feels too far away so at the moment I'm aiming for 11st and then see how I feel in myself after that.

Todays Food:
Breakfast: 2.5 x Boiled eggs
Dinner: Tuna & vinegar/pepper
Tea: Boyfriends cooking a whole chicken so we're going to take the skin off and have half each :) Yum!
Snacks: Crabsticks, Dukan cups of tea & diet coke..

Love the fact my heads banging!":cry: Is this normal after only one day? I thought the headaches started around day three??

My head was bad yesterday, I've had alot more water today and its been fine! Maybe more water will help!

yep. I thought I'd got by without the dreaded head ache, then this morning i had the "hangover"!! I find a really good walk, loads of water and ibuprofen kicks it into touch by lunch time

Please find yourself an oatbran recipe for biscuits that you can use at the weekend, because it would be such a shame to ruin your efforts this week to come out of ketosis at the weekend for a biscuit. I know it sounds strange but sticking to the diet is actually far easier than coming off and going back...

I'm with you on chicken breasts... check out our recipe section. There are some great ideas there!

Enjoy your half chicken!

Hello!" Another lb down!"
I ended up taking ibuprofen and it seemed to ease it but I'm feeling fine today :D
Also made a decision to not take breaks at the weekends and so has my boyfriend we're hoping to power through....
We had the roast chicken and it was lovely abit bland and I was missing eating the skin but we did save the juices for a gravy so tonight we're going to make Dukan gravy to give it more flavor!" Woohoo!"

Todays Food:

Breakfast: 2 x Scrambled egg & skimmed milk
Dinner: Tuna & pepper
Tea: Chicken with dukan gravy
Snacks: Crabsticks, diet coke

Change of plan we've just had Dukan chicken nuggets and are making some Dukan chicken soup using the stock :)

Like me, you seem to feel the necessity to have "weekend treats", so you can factor that in by using for example a tolerated ingredient (say 1 teaspoon low fat cocoa powder) on a Sunday as a treat! Perhaps include a chocolate mug cake in your food plan at the weekend as a treat. Smoked salmon, scrambled eggs, fake caviar eggs and a Dukan muffin is my treat Sunday breakfast! yum!
Also I use the markets at the weekends to get in some nice veggies and have fresh veg!
Make weekends special so that you don't need to eat rubbish!

Chocolate Mug cake (Trudy's recipe) - CRUISE only, Contains 2 tolerated ingredients
1 teaspoon low fat cocoa powder (1 tolerated)
1 tablespoon cornflour (1 tolerated)
1 egg
1 1/2 tablespoons quark
2 tablespoons sweetner
Mix together - Then microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds...
Delicious

Thank you maintainer!" I'm going to try that, do you have any idea where I can buy Quark from? I don't think I've ever seen it.

Another 1lb down!" My boyfriend has lost 7lbs since monday don't know if this is good or not... maybe it's abit too quick.

Todays food:

Breakfast: 2 x Scrambled eggs & skimmed milk, cup of dukan tea
Dinner: Tuna & vinegar
Tea: Homemade burgers with lean mince
Snacks: Boiled eggs, Crabsticks, diet coke

Well today didn't go to plan I deviated from the plan!

Breakfast: 2 cups of Dukan tea
Dinner: 3x scrambled egg with skimmed milk
Tea: stewing steak with a small bit of mustard

I'm finding I'm not really hungry and can't force myself to eat anymore is this going to effect weightloss?

hey, I've done this before too, was doing really well then I went on holiday. I've ordered my oatbran today, once it arrives thats it. How many days are you doing attack for?

Hi Debbie!" Todays my last day!" Yayyyy!" I'm starting to really miss veg!"

Another 2lb down!" :bliss:

Todays Last Attack:

Breakfast: 2 x Scrambled eggs with skimmed milk... (Can't wait to mix with tomatos!")
Dinner: Tuna with vinegar & pepper
Tea: Omellettes & maybe some lean bacon
Snacks: Crab sticks & diet coke

Morning em xxx hows your first pv day gone?

Hows the weekend gone Em? Have you enjoyed the veg?

Hello!" Well weekend was going really well till I waited for my boyfriend to get in saturday night then it just went downhill!" :sigh: I don't even know why as I didn't even enjoy it and felt guilty afterwards.

I'm back on the PV wagon today... I hope :)
Have to say having the veg makes it alot more varied than just chicken breast

Todays List:

Breakfast: Nothing I'm really not hungry
Dinner: small salad (Lettuce, cucumber & tomato) with a tin of tuna.
Tea: Chicken breast with broccoli & peas

Back