This Time I'm Determined!

Congratulations on the loss!
Make sure to drink lots of water all throughout the day - even before you go to bed - to make sure that you don't wake up feeling light headed. And always eat breakfast! It starts your metabolism and will set you up with a good habit after you are in consolidation and beyond!

Just checking in to say hello. I've restarted dukan about the same time as you, I think. Really seen a flood of returning members in the last week or so!

Congrats on the fab loss in attack, and good luck cruising :)

Zoe - the reason I'm probs losing it really quickly cos I'm a proper fattie lol I don't think nothing of eating a takeaway each night or eating maccie d's all the time :D or I was carrying so much water weight I was a walking talking barrel lol x

Pjamber - thank you :D x

Dukanista - thank you! Good luck to you too! X

Ems a great loss well done xxx

Thank you Sididd:D

PP today, had a really good weekend and I didn't break so all good even though I could have happily eaten a big galaxy bar yummmmmm. My new weigh in day will be Saturdays and I'm using my old neighbours power plate thing don't know if it's going to work but you never know.

Breakfast: Muller Light & 2 tablespoons of oatbran
Dinner: Tuna
Tea: Chicken

Power plate?! Sounds interesting ...... xx

Ems, hope your food is big qtys as you look like you eat very little xxx

Julie - it's like a wobble plate lol

Sididd - when I have chicken I usually have 2 chicken breasts or if its steaks ill have 2. I find after the first week my appetite isn't very good x

Devastated I've been holiday clothes shopping tonight thinking I could start fitting into size 12s and just tried on half the stuff and it doesn't fit. I know I wouldn't loose a dress size so quickly but it's abit disheartening :(

Em, i wouldn't put too much stock In clothing sizes these days. The sizing seems to change from store to store, and with every season. I went shopping a few weeks ago and bought size 8, 10 and 12 tops and dresses on the same day!

And yes, you probably also have to give it some time :) Have your clothes started feeling too lose to wear comfortably yet?

My size 14s were falling down today and even my boyfriend said they were falling down, so like a numpty I've thought I've dropped a dress size x

Then I'm sure you have dropped a dress size, Em! it's not your fault the manufacturers are changing the sizing. The best result you can hope for is when your own clothes don't fit anymore (too loose, that is, not too tight!!) - that way you have a real, objective benchmark.

I've been telling myself for months that I hadn't really put on weight, but when the pants I bought at tw no longer fit, I couldn't really ignore it any more.

So well done you!!

Thank you Dukanista x

Todays PV:

Breakfast: Oatbran Porridge with skimmed milk
Dinner: Salad
Tea: Chicken/Salmon
Snack: Muller light

Change of plan I've bought a cooked chicken just had some now and shredded the rest to have with my salad around dinner x

Oh Jeez .... if I stepped on one of them I'd be like a human trifle wobbling away!!

Lol!" Who said I wasn't hahaha x

Debating whether to go and change my holiday clothes for bigger sizes or just try and aim to fit in them...... argh!"

1. How long before the holiday?
2. How tight are the clothes? (How much would you need to lose to fit into them?)
3. What's the time limit on exchanging them?

Back