This Time I'm Gonna Do It!! 4 Stone to go!

I did Cambridge 2 summers ago and was amazed with the results. 12 llbs in week one. I started at 16stone 7 and got to 14 stone in under 2 months! unfortunately I then made the mistake of thinking I could lose the rest slowly and gently! Anyway long story short I'm now 16stone 12 so back where i started and some!! I have tried to re-start 4-5 times over the last 18months and can't get through the first few days.. however I now have more motivation. I bought myself a horse 3 weeks ago as I used to ride years ago and have always wanted to get back into it! However i always said I'd get back into it when i was thin!!! I'm now 35 so not happening!! So instead I bought the horse and decided to slim into him!!! Better than Jeans. I took him to a show on sunday and believe me that was motivation in itself!! a 16stone plus woman in tight white jodhpurs and a riding jacket just aint sexy no matter what end of the telescope u look through!! in fact i resembled a character out of "little britain" the video's alone make me cringe!!
Anyway monday i got started sole source +ing with my old packs and have actually made it through to today!! Really struggle on a night after 6pm as Chinese and wine time normally!!
Got first proper meeting with my councillor tomorrow and will be interested to see if just the 3 days have shifted any!!
Excited and motivated!!! (so's the poor squashed horse)!!!:wave_cry:

Goal one - Get into the 15's

snuck on the scales this morning and i think i have lost 7 llb since monday! will see how consultants scales compare!!

Your story is so like mine I have come back at 18, 2 but have lost 11 pound since Monday which is great for ss+ I think in five days.
Saw my consultant today and have got bars mousse and water flavourings which will be a big help
Keep Going and let us know how you go xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good Luck with your re-start. I am starting again today too.

I have a few packs left from last year but seeing a new councillor at the end of the week.

WE CAN DO THIS! :)

Yes they are thanks - I binned the ones that had gone past the 'best before' date.

Thanks all!! yes is going really well. Totally makes a difference having something to aim for rather than just wanting to be slim!! sad that it takes that but hey ho thats just me!!! i'm sticking to my sole source plus. odd piece of white fish when desperate but no issues other than that. I asked my consultant about coke and dr pepper zero. she said it was a trial and error thing with them. some people fine and some not. i having a half pt of dr pepper now and it tastes delish!! will see if it slows me down or not though! hope not!

I have a can of Zero Coke for later - looking so forward to that!

Back