this time it will work!

well day 5 already! I am counting Monday even though I slipped. I have woken up (albeit late) full of energy which I am using to do some uni work although I have a craving to go to the gym for a swim.... may indulge later...

Have guzzled water already but waiting for my first pack for a bit as I'm not hungry! my friend Ketosis appears to have arrived :) A sneaky early weigh in shows a loss of 7.2lbs!! Over the moon :)

after a sort of attempt at some writing (I don't really have enough info) I had the urge to go swimming. Looked up my local pool and it's got schools in :(

Although I have had my first pack now so all good :)

just tried the dress on I want to wear for my graduation in June. Nearly got the zip up! If I had someone to help me I bet it would have gone up fully. This is the furthest it's ever gone!

so my third litre of water for the day and I have my tea. Broccoli, cauli, peppers and acurry pack on top (with extra curry powder). It looks lush!

just made the tomato crisps (but with veg soup) out the recipes section. Not bad! although mine are a bit thick for crisps :D

Well another day 100% :) pretty chuffed.

Tomorrow though I'm out all day which does include stopping off at a diner for both breakfast and lunch. I have checked the menu online and they do tuna salad so having that for lunch and just a drink at breakfast as will have had my first pack prior to leaving. Will also have a bar in my bag :)

Interesting day... Just got in, been out since 8am. Had a shake before I left, took 1.5ltrs of water with me and a bar. Sat in an American diner with a water whilst everyone round me had bacon, eggs, pancakes etc. then on way home had a tuna salad that they didn't put dressing on but did have a bit of cheese. Got home and straight to the pub where loads of water. The cheese felt wrong but tasted lush. Don't think I did too bad at all

ahhhh, nothing like a sunday morning zumba class :D had a shake and a litre of water, just about to have a bar and another litre of water. Can't believe how easily I have gotten into going to the gym! Also proud of resisting the food yesterday

2 litres down, 2 packs down. Feeling great! Bit of headache but think its because I don't have my glasses on

for some reason, feeling peckish.....

today is weigh in time........ lost 9lb! chuffed to bits :D

right, off out for a walk to the veggie shop, have run out of my allowed veggies :)

so, back from the shops stocked up with cauli, broccoli, spinach, leek, swede and green pepper. Will do the lasagne and chips for tea off the recipe section. Looking forward to it!

Have been thinking a lot about food a lot today though....

swede chips are lush!! just waiting a couple more minutes for my 'lasagne' but am very hopeful

yes, the lasagne is lush!

Well done on your loss Hun that's brilliant :) you must be so happy! Mmmm swede chips are my fave thing right now! I used to hate the stuff before this diet lol I do swede roasties too so I don't feel like I'm missing out when the rest of the family have Sunday dinner.

they are amazing! think I may be back at the greengrocers in the morning for more swede :D

hmm, seem to have really chapped lips...... side effect or weather?

afternoon :) so had my banana shake for brekkie, really like the nana one and a litre of water. Going to get another swede today to make more chips and have that with a stuffed pepper using a chilli pack for tea

9 pounds is awesome. I love the stuffed pepper idea I shall have to try that one.

Back