this time it will work!

its really nice, I make the pack up as normal then shove it in the pepper, put the lid back on and bung it in the oven.

Have had an omelette for a snack as I'm off to water aerobics at 8 so will have tea when I get back. Feeling a bit odd today....

supper was beautiful. Stuffed peppers are great, will try other packs in them. Water workout was good again, booked in for next week. First time I've ever known the instructor get in the water though

am out to a black tie doo with Mr Dovy on Saturday. I am starting to get panicky as I don't want to ruin my good work so far

another day sticking to plan, had my breakfast shake then my lunch time bar and have got 2 litres down already. Hmm, what to have for tea...

just had my favourite tea, steamed salmon steak (Tesco do a pack of 4 skinless with a grand total weight of 380g) with steamed cabbage, leek and spinach. mmmmmmm

day 10 all done and dusted :) off to bed, might have a sneaky weigh in tomorrow before a bit of running about. Also first ever legs, bums and tums tomorrow night :eek:

morning! scales show a 2.2lbs loss so far this week. Not bad :)

Just doing a 2 egg omelette with a tiny bit of cabbage and pepper (25g) for breakfast. Was at work last night so a lay in this morning, before off to uni for the graduate job fair

how good am I????

went to the graduate jobs fair today at uni and we were given a free lunch bag (sarnie, crisps, apple, juice and a choc brownie mmmmmm) Instead of eating it I gave it to the local big issue seller :D I stay on track, someone gets a decent feed.

Now legs, bums and tums first class :eek: wish me luck!

The stuffed pepper was lush! Had a little bit of salad too and it has really filled me up. Might have a go at a muffin I read about earlier

Hello im here to follow im on day 3 feeling tired weak and sniffly want to eat carbs!!! how are you getting on?
also Muffin? Spill

that near killed me! booked in for next week though :)

Hello im here to follow im on day 3 feeling tired weak and sniffly want to eat carbs!!! how are you getting on?
also Muffin? Spill
it will get better, you are in the throws of ketosis so nearly through the hard bit :)

The muffins are in the recipe bit, using a crispy chocolate shake pack although I've done it with a strawberry one and the crispy vanilla one

and the end of another day. Even managed to resist pizza, my favourite food. A decent sleep, then up and have brekkie pack and lunch pack before a coach to meet Mr Dovy for this weekend thing. Fingers crossed I don't go too far off the rails. Will pack my shaker and some shakes but might just try and stick to low carb/high protein stuff like salad and chicken. Saturday evening though, very tricky indeed. As long as I don't have a gain I will be happy

and the end of another day. Even managed to resist pizza, my favourite food. A decent sleep, then up and have brekkie pack and lunch pack before a coach to meet Mr Dovy for this weekend thing. Fingers crossed I don't go too far off the rails. Will pack my shaker and some shakes but might just try and stick to low carb/high protein stuff like salad and chicken. Saturday evening though, very tricky indeed. As long as I don't have a gain I will be happy

You can do it! I'm trying to keep my social life as well as do this diet because then I'm less likely to think sod it

well weigh in this morning, I'm allowed to gain 2.2lbs this weekend to stay the same :D I have put my shaker and some packs in my case so should be good.

so back, will weigh tomorrow to find the damage :D Friday was good, although we are out I picked the grilled salmon and had pepper and onion with it. Last night though........ I drank. I wasn't going to but I did. The food was lovely, chicken so not a bad choice really. I am out of ketosis but will be back on it in the morning

well 1.8lbs on. Could be a lot worse.

So, back on the wagon!

Back