This Time

Hi been reading your diary love your positive energy an the being honest with yourself, I used to do that after weighing in have a little binge but I'm trying to stop that.

Good luck being organised is good for the last two weeks I have planned my dinners every night not only dose it help but I think it's saved me money.

Thanks for your lovely comments Sexyshell :) I agree about the planning saves money too, I don't just randomly chuck things in my trolley that I might not use. Keep going with the no-bingeing! x

Oh I love the hairy bikers recipes. They make such lovely grub. You are doing really well. The Sw range is a lifesaver. I throw them on days when I can't cook.

This'll be the first recipe of theirs that I'll try but I have heard that the food turns out delicious so I'm looking forward to it :)

I've gone slightly over my syns today but I'm not too worried because I haven't used my full amount since I restarted and I've only gone over by 3 so it's not the end of the world. Slightly random sandwich at lunchtime, gorrrgeous SpagBol for dinner!

Tried the Ribena Winter Spice today and I really like it. Makes a change from just drinking Pepsi Max all day :)

20 January 2016

Breakfast
Banana

Lunch
Gammon & Cranberry Sauce (2.5) sandwich (B) (2 for Clover)... weird I know!
Quavers (4)

Dinner
Sophie's Special SpagBol
Cheese (A)

Drinks and Snacks
Hot Ribena Winter Spice
Pepsi Max
Water
Strawberries, Greek yogurts and Meringue (2.5)
Cadbury Flake (7)

Total Syns: 18

I've gone slightly over my syns today but I'm not too worried because I haven't used my full amount since I restarted and I've only gone over by 3 so it's not the end of the world. Slightly random sandwich at lunchtime, gorrrgeous SpagBol for dinner!

Tried the Ribena Winter Spice today and I really like it. Makes a change from just drinking Pepsi Max all day :)

20 January 2016

Breakfast
Banana

Lunch
Gammon & Cranberry Sauce (2.5) sandwich (B) (2 for Clover)... weird I know!
Quavers (4)

Dinner
Sophie's Special SpagBol
Cheese (A)

Drinks and Snacks
Hot Ribena Winter Spice
Pepsi Max
Water
Strawberries, Greek yogurts and Meringue (2.5)
Cadbury Flake (7)

Total Syns: 18
Sound like me lol my friends say I drink way to much Diet Coke or Pepsi I call it my super rush. Quavers 4 syns that's good I thought they were more I try to keep away from crisps they are my downfall an once I start I don't stop. I would be staving with just a banana for breakfast.

Hi I'm here to subscribe, forgot about this wonderful website. You sound very positive about your journey :) Well done on losing 8lbs already!

I weighed in last week lost 5.5lbs and weighed in on Tuesday and only lost 0.5lbs, was a bit miffed but to be honest I've been a bit of a cheat. Not this week though, counting every syn that passes my lips.

Good luck on your journey

well done on weight loss to date! I joined SW on 6th January as well, and have lost 6.5lbs so far, making me 12st 8.5lbs at the min!
Your recipes and menu looks so good! Good luck for the week chick...

Sound like me lol my friends say I drink way to much Diet Coke or Pepsi I call it my super rush. Quavers 4 syns that's good I thought they were more I try to keep away from crisps they are my downfall an once I start I don't stop. I would be staving with just a banana for breakfast.

Yeah, Quavers are good for low syn crisps. I only have a small breakfast because I don't usually wake up til late as I'm a night owl so I just have something to keep me going until lunch :)

Hi I'm here to subscribe, forgot about this wonderful website. You sound very positive about your journey :) Well done on losing 8lbs already!

I weighed in last week lost 5.5lbs and weighed in on Tuesday and only lost 0.5lbs, was a bit miffed but to be honest I've been a bit of a cheat. Not this week though, counting every syn that passes my lips.

Good luck on your journey

Hi, thanks for subscribing :) I am positive about my weight loss this time because I know I've done it before and even though I only got about half-way last time I still felt amazing. I really don't want to go into my 30s next March still being huge and uncomfortable.

Well done on both of your losses... just remember every loss, no matter how small, still adds up to something big if you carry on. I find that counting every syn and writing it here really helps. Good luck for this week x

I managed to stay within my syns today. I was going to have sausages for dinner but used up yesterday's leftovers instead so I didn't go over 15. I'll have the bangers tomorrow!

21 January 2016

Breakfast
None

Lunch
2 SW chilli beefburgers with cheese (A) and wholemeal roll (B) with ketchup (2)

Dinner
SpagBol again!

Drinks & Snacks
Pepsi Max
Chocolate (11)
Mullerlight

Total Syns: 13

22 January 2016

Breakfast
2 Bananas and Mullerlight

Lunch
4 eggs on wholemeal toast (B) with ketchup (1)

Dinner
4 Sausages (4), mash, fried onions and onion gravy (1)

Drinks & Snacks
Pepsi Max
Strawberries, mullerlight and meringue (2.5)

Total Syns: 8.5 (no A)

Morning Soph... Food looking good! I can't remember if it was you that said you did not like the reduced fat cheese. You can have 30g of normal cheese as a HEXa choice :) Have a good weekend and keep at it :)

Hi Sophie, congratulations on your weight loss. I plan to get on the SW wagon again on Monday. Just arrived back from an all inclusive holiday and came back with extra baggage!!. I also have at least 5 stone to lose. Good luck with your next WI. x

22 January 2016

Breakfast
2 Bananas and Mullerlight

Lunch
4 eggs on wholemeal toast (B) with ketchup (1)

Dinner
4 Sausages (4), mash, fried onions and onion gravy (1)

Drinks & Snacks
Pepsi Max
Strawberries, mullerlight and meringue (2.5)

Total Syns: 8.5 (no A)

Hi gorgeous! food sounding banging! Hope you're well :) x

Morning Soph... Food looking good! I can't remember if it was you that said you did not like the reduced fat cheese. You can have 30g of normal cheese as a HEXa choice :) Have a good weekend and keep at it :)

Morning Gemsta. Yes, it was me that mentioned not liking the reduced fat cheese, I don't mind it but the grill it for cheese on toast is awful, I've got normal cheese as well so I'll use that in future :) Have a nice weekend

Hi Sophie, congratulations on your weight loss. I plan to get on the SW wagon again on Monday. Just arrived back from an all inclusive holiday and came back with extra baggage!!. I also have at least 5 stone to lose. Good luck with your next WI. x

Morning Jane, thank you! Don't worry about the extra lbs, they'll soon fall off :) If 5st seems a bit too daunting just give yourself mini targets instead, I've given myself quite a few mini targets and each one that gets ticked off is much closer to the overall target :) Good luck! x

Hi gorgeous! food sounding banging! Hope you're well :) x

Hi gorgeous to you too! I'm very good thank you. Just waiting for lunchtime so I can make the SW quiche I made last week, I'm daydreaming about it!
Hope you're good too? I'll catch up on your diary soon :) x

Hi gorgeous to you too! I'm very good thank you. Just waiting for lunchtime so I can make the SW quiche I made last week, I'm daydreaming about it!
Hope you're good too? I'll catch up on your diary soon :) x

Hi beauty, hehe I'm very very well thank you! weigh in tomorrow so eating light-ish and excited to work these next few days, a week off then I start my new job! :) OOoOo SW quiche! That's something I'm deffo going to be trying as that's perfect to take to work for lunches :) xx

Hi beauty, hehe I'm very very well thank you! weigh in tomorrow so eating light-ish and excited to work these next few days, a week off then I start my new job! :) OOoOo SW quiche! That's something I'm deffo going to be trying as that's perfect to take to work for lunches :) xx

It really was sooooo good. I put a layer of ham as the 'crust' and had bacon, cheese, mushrooms and spring onions as the filling with some sliced tomatoes on top and it was gorgeous! I think mixing garlic into the egg mixture gives it a really good flavour instead of it just tasting like a cold omelette. My tummy is rumbling so I'm going to make it now and have it with a huge salad.

I'm glad you're good. I'm sending loads of good luck vibes for your weigh in tomorrow!! xx

Back