Step 1 Sole Source This wedding dress will fit!

Hey ladies how is everyone this afternoon, yesterday was a perfect Cambridge day. No binges no food I'm super happy and motivated because of this. Slimbride, it's so inspiring to see such a weight loss, the first week is super hard but it's also the most shocking weight loss so one totally makes up for the other. Slimbride I like your quote on bumps on the road. I and it's a good plan to have. But so far Congratulations !!!

i think I mastered my shake rations, I'm a late night eater so I start my shakes at 3pm then another at 9 then before I go to sleep I take one with me and "eat it" in my bed whilst watching my last half hour of tv.) it worked yesterday let's see today. How much water should I have? 4ltr? Or is 3 ok?

Sandy and KP how was/is your first day?
xxx

Late last night I nearly caved for chilli con carne that my partner was eating, it looked healthy tomotoey and delicious. The thought popped into my head, "do I really want to spend 3 days getting into ketosis again, is it really going to be worth it?" The answer last night was no , so Iwent and sat away from the food and my partner and occupied myself by dress shopping online whilst continuing to chat with him. By the time 8pm came (last shake of the day) I really didn't want to have it and wasn't feeling at all hungry but drank it nonetheless.

I must admit also last night I was feeling a little sorry for myself as I had been to the dentist and had root canal treatment, which wasn't painful but it felt like I needed comfort in some sort of way and the chilli con carne would have done it lol! But it's all about the brain game :p.

How is everyone getting on? I'm really interested to hear how people are feeling. X

Martinaslim I've heard the phrase the more you drink the more you shrink so getting your water up as much as you can will be helpful. The recommended 3.24ltrs just doesn't fill me up enough each day along with my shakes so I probably drink somewhere between 4.5 Lyra and 5ltrs a day. Hope that helps. Your doing an amazing job keep up the good work :).

Also have an early weigh in tomorrow at 7 will let you all know how I get on :p x

Sorry to hear about your root canal, at least the pain will be gone. And I am so proud of you for not caving in. When I was hungry last night I also went upstairs and looked at dresses for the wedding, and clothes in general it really motivates me.
today is my 3rd day, so far it's been ok, because I was working now I'm home at 2 but need to wait until 3 to have my shake otherwise il feel hungry at night.
I find that this diet is much easier if I know that I still have "food" as reserve. Once I finish my sachets I get weaker because I know I can't have anything left. It kind of gives me reassurance to stash my horde of lovely yummy sachets.

Still resisting the temptation to weigh myself, and I noticed that at work when lunch comes out I can resist temptation easily. Every time I tried to diet it was very hard and is cave in. I think we are all gathering momentum as each day passes.

i wonder how the other two girls are doing, can't wait to hear from them.
slimbride remember to post your weight history of all the weeks not just the difference from one week to the next... And good luck with the weigh in :)))

Hi Ladies well 3rd day in and I must say so far so good although don't want to tempt fate! Managed to stick to it 100% and surprisingly I have not really being feeling too hungry. Only when my next soup/ shake is due and once I have that I am fine. I do think drinking lots of water is suppressing my appetite though.

Well done SlimBride for not caving in to the chilli keep you eye on the prize and take each day as it come and we will get there I'm sure. X

KP I didn't realise you are 3rd day in, I'm third day too, finding it really hard, I'm gonna stick to it until the end of the week, it's all about not looking too far ahead.

i couldn't resist weighing myself I promised I wouldn't but my mum tempted me

14 stone 11pounds
14 stone 8 pounds

i sure hope il lose more than that this week, but as I said iv just about done only 2days and a few hours

Hi MartinaSlim yes third day for me too and I must admit I have weighed myself too this evening although I think my scales must be off as it looked liked I have lost 6lbs which can't be right but at least the scales are going down! I was 15st5.5 on Monday so am aiming to get into the 14 stone something on my official weigh in Monday. We are on the right track though so we need to keep going now! x

Ladies congratulations on your weight loss! And KP you would be surprised to hear some people lose up to 14lbs in their first week on thisso it's quite likely it is 6lbs! You must be feeling really positive. Losing weight is such a powerful motivator to keep going.

Martinaslim well done! It shows that even with a bump in the road it can still work as long as you have the willpower to keep coming back and never give up.

Keep shreading those pounds ladies :) your all doing fabulously well! X

So ladies exciting news !!! Day 6 was my weigh in day and an overall loss for my 1st week was 9.5lbs!!! I'm super happy. Taking me from15st 9lbs to 14st 13.5lbs I am so happy right now and I lost 2.5 inches from my bust! Just another 2.5 before my boobs fit into my dress lol! Shame about the waist still plenty of inches to lose on that though! And I wanna thank each of you for your support and strength this week!

Please let me know how you ladies are getting on. X

Congratulations SlimBride ! That is such a great achievement you must be super happy!

And just the motivation I needed - Day 4 blues here today BIG TIME! Was super busy and stressed in work so was a lot later have soup for my lunch which made me really light headed and faint so lunch instead was chicken salad and half a bag of Percy Pigs :-( feeling much better now though so going to have the soup for my dinner instead and get back on it. x

Awww sorry to hear you had a stressful day, that's also another trigger for me too. On days like that I am such a moody cow with everyone and its even worse when I feel I can't eat what I like. A chicken salad though what a great choice to fall back on though ! Well done! And half a bag of Percy's isn't the end of the work but keep your focus. You have already proving to yourself that you are CHOOSING not to give up on your weight loss journey, which is an achievement in itself because sometimes it's the hardest option.

Keep up the good work KP you will be so happy with yourself at the end of this week, just 3days left for you, you can do it!!!!

Well weigh in today and only 4lbs off but more importantly the inches from everywhere! May not sound much but had a girls weekend away so didn't keep to the diet so overall I am pleased - can start again now this week with determination. Hope you are all doing ok. KP x

I crashed on Sunday! I was feeling grumpy, tiers and wanted food soo much! And I did for that day let food win :(. But I came back strong hitthe shakes hard and its taken me until now to even lose anything on the scales. So on Thursday last week I was 14st 13lbs and today I am 14st 11.8 lbs. Im not surprised and I don't feel hard done by but I have regained my focus again for the better. Was it worth it, probably not but it made me feel better but at the same point disappointed that I had caved. But onwards and upwards, or downwards in weight should I say.

Well done KP on your weigh in you must have been please! X

So weigh in today - as my lady is on holidays I had to weigh in myself. My scales tend to weigh me in the same.

09/05/15 15st 9lbs
14/05/15 14st 13.5
22/05/15 14st 8.4lbs ( loss of 5lbs i think)

Not too bad but a little less than what i hoped for but at least its coming off! KP how you coming along? And martinaslim?

xx

Well done SlimBride that is great news! I weigh in on Monday's so no official weigh in for a while because of bank holiday although I just done a cheeky weigh in and looks like another 3 off. I couldn't hack sole source so am on step 3 as I think I would have given up altogether if I hadn't switched so am happy so far with my loss.

Have been window shopping this week for summer holiday clothes and that has been my motivation to keep it up. Not going to buy anything new until I am at least one dress size smaller!

Back