Step 1 Sole Source This wedding dress will fit!

Hello ladies!!! Well day 3 is nearing the end and nothing is going to stop this train lol!

Went to bed too early last night am now finding I have lots more energy and the 3 o'clock slump at work didn't happen today, definitely blaming all those naughty carbs for those days lol!

You know the saying the more you shrink , well I know it's only my body relaxing up and getting rid of my water but I'm down to 15st4lbs today couldn't resist jumping on the scales today. I know I'm Not burning fat (I'm hoping that will start tomorrow) but I was happy none the less.

So what did I do with my lunch break??? Took myself for a little walk in the sunshine burning a few little calories along the way. Didn't try any supermarkets or foodhalls today, just in case I broke. I felt like I knew today would be the tester.

In the morning I was really hungry although no headaches, come 10:30 ish my belly was growling so loudly I was embaressed! So drank about a pint of water till lunch. I am absolutely loving my peach and raspberry tea with sweetner at the moment which is seriously helping me through. I must drink about 4/5 cups a day as well as my pints of water. But managed up until my next shake thank goodness and went down a treat :).

I can't wait to hear from each of you about your first day .

X

We'll done slimbride27 your doing fab. X I have started to drink loads water today in preparation for starting tomorrow xx

Excellent news Sandy g! The transition period will be easier I hope, than if you hadn't. What flavours did you get? Also just a note if you get bored there are reciepe suggestions on here if you type in Cambridge reciepes you can create all different bits and pieces :).to keep it interesting. Excited for you :p x

Decided to get the choc ready made cartons and a few of the keylime pie and choc mint that you make up yourself and some spaghetti bolognese for at the weekend x

The cartons are always handy to have and so smooth too. The shakes tend to be a little thicker . Please let me know about the Bolognese if you have it before the weekend as I'm planning on getting some too on thursday. You'll be great tomorrow :) keep focused and keep some pain killers to hand 're the headaches :). X

I suffer headaches all time as it is so not really worried about them, bolognese is meant to be yummy a friend of mine has one each day for lunch x

I suffer headaches all time as it is so not really worried about them, bolognese is meant to be yummy a friend of mine has one each day for lunch x

Can confirm the Spag Bol is good. :) After a few days of sweet shakes you'll really appreciate having something savoury! :D

As for the headaches, you might even find that after a few days you don't get them nearly so often. My aches and pains disappear really quickly after starting - whether it's the water flushing everything out, or whether it's because I have a hidden intolerance to something I normally eat but I'm not eating at the moment, I don't know. All good though!

So I went to get weighed and measured and pick up my goods this morning and so far so good! I have been pleasantly surprised at how nice the products have been so far only two down mind so that could change tomorrow! Also have been drinking loads of water (4 litres in total today) as really want to avoid the headaches if I can!

Loved the idea about trying clothes on each week until the next size down fits! Definitely will be trying this out to keep me motivated.

Good luck for tomorrow Sandy x

I went for a real mixture - pretty much one of everything! Had the veggie soup for lunch and vanilla shake this evening (which was a bit too sweet for me).

well done everyone, im so pleased, I didnt want to confess, but last night I had a massive binge, and usually I would just cave in and say that I can not do a diet (its taken me months to even want to try as I am so scared of failing)
so this morning I was stubborn and said I will start again like nothing happened, otherwise I will just end scared to diet for yet again another few months.
today went really well, I was super busy and only had 2 shakes. I try to keep myself out the house all the time as my home is my down fall.

Slimbride I saw that you said you are down in weight. This diet is all about the fast results to keep us motivated, I think each time we want to announce our weight loss we should keep a history of how much we were the last time we weighed in the past. It will save me scrolling everytime to see the difference ( i know it sounds really sad, but hearing about peoples weight loss including my own is the main thing that keepts me going)

so girlies, at the end of each message if we have any updates on weight please write it at the end. pretty please :))

also, my counsellor didnt allow me to take the bolognese. she said I can have it until later on, i dont mind, i find curiosity killed the cat is a good phrase in this diet, as I want to continue to try different flavours.

Well done MartinaSlim - not only for your good day today but for not letting yesterday's binge hold you back. x

Im not sure, she said its something that should be added after the first weeks shock tactic.. like the bars are the same, no bars until week 2 or 3 I dont remember exactly which but its one of the two.

To be honest I dont mind, it will give something new to look forward to. Also I regret I didnt take more keylime its amazing!!!! If you are not a fussy eater Im sure you will like the taste.

Sandy and KP35, I cant wait for you to start tomorrow.. you will do well, the fact you joined this website and drinking lots of water shows how eager you are to succeed.

Thanks KP35 for the support, I must do this.

We'll done martinaslim for plodding on and not giving up and thanks got my app at 1:30 tomorrow x

Hey ladies

Well done KP for starting :) there is lots of variety even though the bars are off limits for 2 weeks it give you something to look forward to incorporating :). Martinaslim it's ok, the main thing is you had the courage to jump straight back on the wagon :p. It might upset you a little on your next weigh in but I bet it tasted good :). I feel that if I really need to cave, then I will because I know afterwards I will regain my focus completely but for now I'm going to wait until that point.know I'll still then have to struggle with the 3 days getting back into the diet but at least I know I haven't give up.

And for martinaslim 09/05/15 weight 15st 9lbs - 13/05/15 currently 15st 1.2lbs :p again all water weight I think. But still super happy! X

Bumps in the road make it an exciting journey :p.

Back