This weeks weigh in!

ThinLizzy

Wants to be a yummy mummy
Well,

I was going great guns, and I had dropped down into the 14 stone bracket, but yesterday was my nans funeral and I had quite a lot from the buffet :eek: Quite a lot of wine, Bacardi, and smirnoff ice:rolleyes: and then a Macdonalds on the way home:cool:.....so have this morning put a couple of lbs back on, but it is still 0.5 lbs off from last week, and straight back on points this morning, so I am hoping that I will be okay....just out of interest, how do you deal with meals out when you don't know what you are going to be having etc?? Only it was like that for me yesterday and on saturday night I am going to a meal in a pub and I have no idea what the meal is (possibly buffet again) and I don't know how to go to these things without throwing it all in again like yesterday....unless I just ry to be sensible at these things then get straight back on plan the next day :rolleyes:
Hope everyone else is doing fab!!
x

hi lovey,i suppose its just makin the right choices.Jacket potato instead of chips ,salad,refusing dressings,eating veg nibbles.I think you have to be in the right frame of mind.If im not i just eat what i like.Hope you have a lovely evening on satxx:)

ah now, it was your nan's funeral
and that is hard going for you
put the food badness from yesterday behind you now
and start afresh tomorrow X

I think under the circumstances you did really well.

I take my eating out guide with me lol Yes I AM that sad. But believe me its an eye opener, very often you would actually be better having chips than a jacket potato believe it or not.

If Im somewhere not listed then I check through it to find the closest possible to it or just flick through looking for the dish Im having :)

Alot of restaurants now list alot more healthy options,or following sandy there are loads of the restaurants in the eating out guide.
Hope your feelin okxx:)

Back