This weeks weigh in!!

ThinLizzy

Wants to be a yummy mummy
Hi

Well, as you can see on my weight loss progress below on my signature, I have still only lost 1.25lbs this week, but its okay, it is going down, havent gone up so far, so this can only be a good thing eh? And I have gone down into the 14 stone bracket, even if it is by only a quarter of a lb!!!
I wish it could be a few more lbs a week, but I keep telling myself, that slow and steady wins the race, and that this way, I might keep it off etc....but its a slow old slog eh?
Oh well, will drop a point a day now to 23, so maybe this will help it along a bit??:rolleyes:
Hope everyone else is doing well....
Is anyone else's weight loss this slow or is it just me?
xx

Your doin so ell,im hopein to get in to the 15s next week.
When i was in england i always messed about this is really the first time i have done it serious in years.
I have noticed that all the people ive met in oz so far are slim lol:eek::cry:

1.25lbs is fine... its going the right way and thats what matters :)

Hi

Yeah I am doing good thank you! Still sticking on plan 100% and loving it.....
I really think that I have had a breakthrough with this diet, I have been off ill with the flu for a week and this is the first diet that I have EVER managed to stick to through an illness...you will usually find me reaching for the choc in a heartbeat if i am ill, but i love this, I think it is because you can in theory eat anything as long as it is pointed and therefore I am not craving high point things!
I feel so much healthier too....just wish crimbo wasn't coming to ruin all my good work!!
Oh well...mustn't be too bah humbug I suppose!!
How about you then, how are you doing? Ready for that hot crimbo day over there??

x

hi sweet,yeah im feeling exactly the same as you im doin really well at the minute,and gettin worried bout ruinin it.It dosnt feel like xmas at all ,pressies are wrapped and tree is up but it feels strange.
Hope your feelin better,i normally ruin diet when im poorly as i think i deserve everything and anything lolxx
well done on lossxx

Back