This weeks WI and last week on TFR

Well Done Kered!! I can't wait to be in the 10sts - can't quite believe it will happen yet as I'm only 2 wks into the 12s but looking at your journey I'm beginning to think it may :)

I'm following you closely as you know so I hope you're going to keep a re-feed diary ;)

I know you won't worry and will just be practical and sensible and I'm really looking forward to seeing how you get on.

I think you're amazing!!! xx

Well done kred. You have lost 4 stone. You must be so proud!! We need a new photo now. :)

Thanks everyone I was delighted to be in the 10's yesterday and Sara thanks for pointing out the 4 stone loss, I honestly hadnt even clicked on that yesterday, I think it must have been shock at being in the 10's and thinking of refeed.
Jan, yeah I will do a refeed diary as I think it will help me keep away from anything naughty.
Summergurl, I dont have a choice to stay on lipotrim until I reach goal, the Pharmacist has strict guidelines she follows and for my height, she wont allow me to go under 10st 7lbs on tfr.

Well done Kered!I'm only on day 5 but its great reading everyones stories good luck x x x Lainie x x x

Thank you Boolainie.
Well done on reaching day 5, the worst is over now and you will soon be losing those 48lbs for your hols in August.

Back