this weight loss is amazing!

jennymac

I just wanted to share my story so far as it is actually freaking me out a bit its sooo amazing! I started lipotrim 4 weeks ago after losing four stone on my own and then not managing to get the scales to move. I needed a helping hand. I got from a size 22 to a 16 through a low carb diet and excersise. my losses so far are
w1- 8lbs
w2 -4lbs
w3-6lbs
w4- 4lbs
but its not the scales that have astounded me so much, its the clothes. I can just get into size 12 bottoms now and am managing some 10 tops. I never thought in my life that after 4 children and being over 17 stone that I could ever be a size 12 again. I wanted to post this as I have read other peoples success on here and that along with the advice is what has helped me and motivate me.I am not a comfortable size 12 yet though but i know that a couple more weeks of lipotrim and I will be!!!! Then on to refeed and maintenance. If anyone has any advice on either of these it would be greatly appreciated!! Well done all of you so far on your amazing losses and good luck to all the new starters. This really is a great diet if you want fast results! ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!
Jen:D

Hi there

I am a newbie - only started yesterday so I am afraid I dont know anything about refeed or maintenance. I just wanted to say well done to you. Oh my God, 22lbs in 4 weeks. Thats brilliant. Going from a size 16 to a 12 in 4 weeks is amazing. I hope and pray i can get results like that. I have a family wedding in a few weeks and dont want to spend my day avoiding the photographer - as per usual!!! Once again well done and keep it up - you are flying.

Hey Jennymac,
excellent results, you must be over the moon! and fair play with losing 4 stone through low carb diet initially, (this will probably make re-feeding and maintenance easier for u because you were in the habit of eating healthily) you should be so proud of yourself....pat on the back!!
Hi Yummymummynot, well I'm sure on this diet you will have to soon drop the 'not' at the end of you name!!! Good luck and keep us up to date with your journey!!

:)

fantastic:)

Hey yummymummy2b,

Just spotted your losses there, they are fantastic! well done!!

Back