This will scare you...

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
This is a photo of my darling daughter Chloe, who just turned 11 months old.

Thats not the scary bit. The scary bit is that she weighs just under 21lb. And I have lost more than that in weight since starting CD. And she is bloody heavy to pick up!!!! And I was carrying all that extra weight on my body every day. And now it is gone. my god I have lost the weight of an 11 month baby off my body in a week!!!! Sorry still getting my head round this but WOW!!!!!

Just to emphasise, this is what 21lb looks like:

So anyone who has lost 21lb has lost the equivilant weight of my 11 month old daughter!!!!!:D

She's soooo cute! I want one and I want to loose one from my waist, thighs and chest/back area... did i mention my arms too?

Totally cute!
Bren
X

ahh she is very cute, i have lost 21lb so i have lost the equivalent of your daughter!!!!! x

she is sooooo cute. 21lbs jeez i never thought it would be that big!! Ive lost 2 of your daughter and a few extra!

Awwwwwww Chloe is so cute:gen126:

At times like this it is a real defining moment!

Well done on your fantastic weight loss!

Love Mini xxx

she is sooooo cute. 21lbs jeez i never thought it would be that big!! Ive lost 2 of your daughter and a few extra!

Hehe you have lost 2 of my daughter plus the cat :D

awww shes adorable, when I was on w.w our leader filled a rucksack full to the brim with heavy books and it weighed 2 1/2 stone.When I picked it up I couldn't believe I'd been carrying that amount of weight on me and some!! Its amazing when you can put things into perspective like that!!

xxx

My 3 Year Old Weights 3st 2lb, He Comes To My Weight Ins And Jumps On The Scales - I've Lost 3st 4 Lb Now So How Scary Is That!! I Can Hardly Lift My Son So No Wonder I Was Puffed Out Going Upstairs. When You Can Actually Visably See What You Have Lost It Is Quite A Shock!!

I think it is brilliant tho - being able to put it so clearly in to perspective!!!!!

What a cute little girl! really does put it into perspective doesnt it!

My 3 Year Old Weights 3st 2lb, He Comes To My Weight Ins And Jumps On The Scales - I've Lost 3st 4 Lb Now So How Scary Is That!! I Can Hardly Lift My Son So No Wonder I Was Puffed Out Going Upstairs. When You Can Actually Visably See What You Have Lost It Is Quite A Shock!!

Snap! My DD who's 2 & a half had a go on the scales this week & weighed 3st 2lbs. At that same weigh in i'd lost a total of 3st 3.5pounds. I can hardly lift her so heaven knows how i managed to carry all that weight around day in day out :eek:

just shows that we all must have some pretty good muscles under here somewhere!! ha.

abz xx

Back