This Xmas thing!

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
OK I succumbed to the general Xmas ticker, but now I want to put all sorts of flashing glittery things on my signature! What have you started?

Wooooo!! :)
I LOVE xmas... dont get me started!!

Although only my first proper week back on SW so not quite time for ticker yet!

I like your little xmassy things... i need to wait a few months before i start thinking about it otherwise it borders on panic/obsession/hysteria crossed with me being like a big kid! but it really isnt THAT long away if you think about it!!

yay for christmas!! :)

xx

I really wanted a xmas ticker but it wouldnt let me have it on my signature as it didnt fit with out everything vanishing!! LOL!

Oooh, love it Judi, well done you, are all festive now, LOL.....X

I have to admit I am addicted to 'tickers' - as you can see, LOL.....

How do you manage to get so many things on your signature mine wont let me put anymore!

I want a santa on mine!

The more flashing lights and santas the better, it will help keep me focused everytime I see Christmas cheer Judimac, so go on have flashing ones if you want one.

Not long now hee hee or should that be ho ho

Ohh i have a dancing snow man He he! And a Smiley santa!!
Small things...

I love glitter and lights! If you look closely at my avatar you can see I'm wearing flashing Xmas earrings! The Xmas tree on the table was produced by the hotel we went to for lunch when we told them it was the works Xmas lunch,,,,,,,,it was June!!!!!!!! (don't ask!)

Ah so you have!!

I love christmas and would have it all year round if i could nothing better than putting the christmas tree up! It is a bit of a joke amongst our friends as to who will put there tree up first is normally me, last year i put it up on the 20th november!! I just cant wait hope some one has a good recipe for mince pies!!!

I don't like Christmas... "Bah humbug!"

When I was small I loved it, of course
I also did when my kids were small.
As an adult I never got over excited, even when they were small and have been known to do all my shopping on Christmas Eve!
I loved them loving it though, and watching their excited faces.
Now, I really can't be bothered much.
I put a tree up, out of tradition but it doesn't wow me. I could do without it all, quite frankly!
I get quite annoyed when shops start displaying Christmas fare so early in the year.
And now you are all putting Christmas stuff on and it's only August!!
Guess I am just a spoil sport, Sorry!!
You may get a sparkle or two out of me.... in December...;);)

Back