Thornhill Cate week six weigh in

Thornhill Cate

50+ and fabulous
Another 5lbs gone this week. Sooooooo pleased. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Some of you may remember that I opted out of a girls' weekend with friends I've known since I was 11 just prior to my week 3 weigh in because I wasn't sure I was strong enough to resist temptation. They are coming to me in four weeks (8-10 April) and so I'm now aiming to lose another 12-14lbs before then. It would be amazing to be 12 stone something when they see me as the last time they both saw me I was still 16 stone and I haven't told them I've been doing this diet. So head down now for the next four weeks but feeling strong!!!!

Well done Cate you are making impressive progress xx

Well done Cate that is brillant you are doing very well...you must be delighted! Your friends wont know you when they see you!

Fantastic loss, they will be suprised to see u looking all slim, go you!x x

wow.....your such an inspiration.....wel done cate

well done cate :)

well done, you must be pleased at that result after your omelet blip

Thanks everyone. I've got a pair of skinny black jeans which I can get into now (just) but because they're low slung there's still too much of a muffin top going on. Hopefully I'll be in them by the time my friends come down. I can hear their screams now when they see me in those. Can't wait!!

Fantastic!!! :-D

That is great motivation for you cate!! U have done so well!!! Keep up the good work and u'll shock the lift outta them!!!

Cate, you inspire me to keep going. Well done. Your friends will be amazed when they see you in April.

excellent loss well done :) x

Very inspiring. I have a pair of skinny jeans waiting for me too. We can do it!

That's such good going Cate. Well done!! Youre an inspiration to us all! Had my first weigh in today and down 7 lbs. Delighted.

Blimey cate thats good going this week! Well done :)

brilliant! your stats are fab.... success all the way now... have a shake on me!

Thanks Leluna, can I save it and make it a V&T when I've finished LT?!!!!!! ;)

Back