Those bars....

Mia01101

I got the bars as one of my meal replacements this week to see what they were like....NEVER AGAIN...

All I want to do is EAT....and that's after 3 litres of water down my throat....

ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH....I will resist I will resist....

It is soooo annoying, I like them, they are nice(took me 2 hours to eat one at brekkie today) but I just wanted to eat!!!!!

Back to soups and shakes me thinks....

Some people are more carb sensitive to the old flavours (Malt Toffee, Caramel, Chocolate and Choc Orange) as they contain more carb than the packs.

Try the peanut and cranberry as they have the same as the packs.

Saying that it is possible to get psychological hunger from having the sweetness of the chocolate.

M.

I have noticed a few people in your situation.

But i have been perfectly fine eating them :D

Hey

I started the bars last week and felt like I could have chewed my arm off! I moved upto 790 now hopefully that will help

Good Luck

xx

I'm a LL restarter and gave up bars a week ago after a day where I ate 5 in one go!

Yep, they make me wanna eat too. Funnily enough first time around I didn't struggle at all with them - 1 a day for 6 months!

I'm back on soup and shakes too!

I must admit, I would not have a bar on its own. I have my breaksfast shake, sup myself through 2L of water at work, then have a bar or a shake, bar or a tetra then together. The bars are LUSH, justwish they did a savory one, or one without the chocolate as an alternative xx

Back