Those of you that exercise, do you find it helps the weight loss?

Hi :)

Im thinking of starting up at the gym again, mainly because my losses have dropped and I want to get up to losing 3lb+ a week again.

I know that regular excercise can tone the body and make you fitter, but can it help/increase the weight loss when SS'ing?

Thanks

Bm2lm xx

Hiya bm2lm
I dont do any formal excercise but I do walk EVERYWHERE and have found this to be really good in keeping my losses consistant, at least 3 miles a day, it keeps your metabolism ticking over, and drinking water whilst walking is easy too!
I dont know which type of excercise you were thinking of but be careful as you can burn yourself out
nat xxxxxxxx

Hi Bm2lm! I exercise quite a bit during the week and it seems to be helping towards my weightloss, but then again, I haven't actually had a week where I haven't exercised, so I couldn't really compare. I've been on CD for just over 6 weeks and have lost about 30lbs now (weigh in with CDC later today for exact weightloss) Even if the exercise isn't helping towards my loss and it's all been through the diet alone, exercising will hopefully help me tone up so I'm keeping at it.

Remember though, if you decide to start the gym, you may notice a slight gain as you build up your muscle...a lot of people say muscle weighs more than fat. According to my other half *who's been into the weight training for many years* this is not true... ?

Hope you enjoy if you do start :)

Hi Bm2lm, I go to the gym but more for the toning and because (Cant believe im going to say this!) I enjoy it!! Im sure that it can cause problems if you try to do to much at the gym because of the low calories were on but if you just listen to your body and stop if you need to im sure you will be fine. Good luck sarahxx.

Back