Those who have done all SUPERFREE days...ideas please?

StaceyUK

Gold Member
Hi there, after a heavy weekend in Bournemouth filled with curry and candy floss, I'm looking to hopefully do some damage control before WI on Wed!!

I'm aiming to do all superfree between now and then so I'm just looking for some ideas for meals.

So far I've come up with:

Quorn lamb grills with roasted veg

Quorn shepherd's pie with squash/swede mash

Omelette or scrambled eggs with tomatoes & mushrooms

Any other ideas?? Thanks!!

potato bake slice potatoes thin lay in casserole dish pour stock over to 3/4 level season if you want and you can add 1 HE of grated cheese later near the end of cooking Bake at about gas 6 for about 40 minutes the top potatoes should be crip and the lower ones soft and yummy

Sorry just realised they are not super free just free on green

Stacey a sheperds pie made with puy lentils is a great dish,really tasty and has the added benefit of giving you a good clear out,if you get my drift,,,,,,,,

Quorn bolognaise with julienned carrots/courgette (so it looks like tagliatelle).
Superfree quiche & salad.
Ratatouille.
Quorn Moussaka (omit the potatoes)
Veg soup, Butternut squash soup, Broccolli soup, Tomato soup.
Butternut squash curry.
Vegetable curry.
Quorn Curry.
Quorn sausage, poached egg & steamed veg.
Tofu/quorn stir fry.

Hope this helps x

Tofu stir fry with lots of free veg (mange tout, baby sweetcorn, carrot batons, onion and spices)
Make a quorn bolognese and instead of spaghetti use strips of steamed courgettes
Roasted tomatoes topped with chopped garlic, rosemary and tyme and a spray of frylight
Halved peppers filled with de-skinned tomatoes, garlic, basil and seasoning and baked for 40 minutes until soft and beautiful
Cauliflower baked with laughing cow triangles mixed with a little milk (syn free cauliflower cheese)

xxxxx

Roasted and stuffed aubergines! I love 'em.

Some fab ideas you've got there. I'm on a red day today, but really it's more superfree with just a little bit of meat!

Good luck with your damage limitation.

x

Stacey's Superfree Day

Thanks ladies! Lots of good ideas in there!

Here's my menu for today, if anyone is interested!

B: raspberries & strawberries mixed with vanilla mullerlight & 1 crushed Weetabix (1/2 HEX B)

S: pink grapefruit

L: skinny cappuccino (HEX A), 4 scan bran (1/2 HEX B), quorn ham slices, sliced tomato, 57g Philly Light garlic & herb (HEX B)

S: banana, mango

D: Quorn peppered steaks, corn on cob (not superfree but I'm allowing it!), roasted veg mixed with Schwartz spanish style spices

Dessert: 3 Babybel light (HEX A); raspberries mixed with sweetened nat yogurt; clementines (if peckish or want to pick)

Candyfloss is only 3.5 syns according to the consultant who took our class last week. Seems shocking to me but i love candyfloss so i'll happily believe her!

Back