those who know me

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
know that i struggle a bit. i start the week with good intentions but it falls by the wayside. i have a terrible all or nothing approach.
again i have tried and been failing a bit. but last night i lost 2.5lbs making a total of 4lbs. i am now trying my hardest to do it one day at a time and not putting pressure on myself.
thanks for all your support on here. couldnt do it without you, my group and my beautiful family xxxx

Well done you!!!
I think that we learn an awful lot about ourselves during our weight loss journeys.
One day at a time is a great philosophy. You can do it. xx

Well done - keep up the good work. Did you read the 'Zap your inner perfectionist' article in julys mag? If not, you should!!

xx

Love to ya Tara - you can do this and we are here to support you x

Hey Hun, every one has already said it, but I just wanted to add that it will "click" again. You just have to be committed enough to stay focused and it will happen.
No one can make you loose the weight but you.
Take care.

xxx

would have liked to thank everyone but the thanks button doesnt show on every reply.

so THANKS xxx

good going and you know coming here asking for support is one of the best things you could have done , keep it up you know it works just keep on keeping on xxxx
you'll get there xxxx

Back