Those who upped their water intake...

BrittW

Timelord
Ok so last week i was talking a lot about water and upping water intake (with inspiration from Wonder!)
Anyway, was wondering...
What about the day of your WI? Cause you'd be drinking so much water but woudln't have time to 'get rid of it' before you actually WI.. so it would show on the scales as weight...
But however, if you don't drink much on the day of your WI does your body start holding on to your water because it's not getting what it's used to, and then THAT will show up as weight...??

Sorry for the worrying/paranoia but i had a maintain last week for no reason as i was completely 100% and my scales are showing no change... (my scales are a little big dodgy i will admit) but if i don't get a loss this week i'm going to find it VERY hard to stay motivated as i've been 100% all week this week too and exercised a bit too...

*Sigh* xxx

Firstly, if you've stuck to plan 100% for the last two weeks, then you should defo see a weight loss, Honey. Occassionally we maintain for no apparent reason, but don't forget how kooky women's bodies are - it happens.

Secondly, re the water. If you hardly ever drink water and then suddenly go from 0 to 50 by drinking tons of the stuff, it may well take your body a few days to adjust, but with this, like everything else, consistency is the key.

Don't see the water as something to be avoided on WI day. Just see it as something that is naturally part of every day.

I felt pretty bloated in my first week, but that's completely gone now and my skin is glowing. I'm definitely sleeping better too and I've hardly been hungry - not wanting to snack!

We can drive ourselves to distraction worrying about what may or may not make a difference on the scales, but remember... Drinking enough water increases the body's metabolism and thereby aids weight loss. Now that can't be bad!

xx

Back