Thought i would introduce myself...

kaceyboo

Silver Member
Hi all, im Pam, 27 and im on day 3 of ss. Finding it very easy so far and apart from a headache yesterday feeling great. Loving the water and cant believe how easy its going down.

Also poas this morning and according to that i have trace of ketosis. My mouth is feeling really dry this morning, cant stop drinking water,got a bleugh taste in my mouth too.

Looking forward to getting to know you all better :):):)xxx

welcome to the forum....keep posting lots and look forward to hearing about your great results and losses. this site has been the difference for me this time keeping me on track with all the support here from everyone xx:)

Hi Pam , welcome on the cd express.

your in ketosis is great hun, well done, keep up the good work.
Cant wait to see your losses.xx

welcome.gif

Isn't Ketosis great? Weigh to go for getting into it! I had a funny taste in my mouth to in the beginning but it's gone now. You're on your way! How much are you trying to lose?

Well im 17st9 at the moment, going to take it half a stone at a time, havent got a goal weight in mind yet but i will know when i get there. You will be stuck with me for a while lol xxx

Hello - I'm a newbie too. :D

hi Kacey and Shad, look forward to reading your losses, this forum is great for support, as im sure you will find out on your journey - everyone on here is great, there is always someone around to answer any questions you may have and give support.

Good luck on your losses xx:)

Hi to you both!!! This is a great forum - there is always someone there to encourage and support you!

Good luck on your CD journey!!!

Hello & welcome to you both. :)

Good luck with CD & keep posting here as you'll find all the support & motivation you need to keep with the diet.

xxx

Hiiii

Welcome and best of luck wished for your diet-journey with us ^.^ !

Back